OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Sooooo I'm technically new here, might as well tell the story of how I got here.

I First became aware of hacking when I was around 7 or 8 when I first got a DS with a R4iTT Card, I later discovered that you could put ROM files in it, I even have a Wii with homebrew in it, but not much of it.

Back in 2011, I got an O3DS with Super Mario 3D Land Pre-Installed on the system, of course, i never used the 3DS that much because I only had 3 games bought (NSMB2, SM3DL, Angry Birds Trilogy) and they were fuckin' boring as shit.

The O3DS was just as useful as a paperweight, or as I would've called it back before Christmas 2016.

I Found out of Soundhax and after hearing about it, I immediately grabbed my paperweight and did everything that was instructed, and then I got it to work perfectly thanks to a tutorial.

A week later, I got CFW in it, bought a new Micro SD (64 GB) and I downloaded a bunch of homebrew on it, like, for example, Waluigi Simulator by Alerdy (bless him.) and that one Fidget Spinner app by BEPISMAN (which was so bad I loved it.) I even put some Virtual Console Injections/Forwarders on it with programs by Asdolo. (bless him, too.)

I Later decided to make my own account here, and try making a 3DS Homebrew
with the SDK. (Currently in the process of learning.)

So, Yeah, My favorite game is Splatoon, even if I don't have a Wii U or a Nintendo Switch. My favorite Squid Sister is Marie, Favorite Mario game is Super Mario World, blah blah blah, etc.

Anyways, nice to meet you all, hoping for a wonderful time here.

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sooooo I'm technically new here, might as well tell the story of how I got here.

I First became aware of hacking when I was around 7 or 8 when I first got a DS with a R4iTT Card, I later discovered that you could put ROM files in it, I even have a Wii with homebrew in it, but not much of it.

Back in 2011, I got an O3DS with Super Mario 3D Land Pre-Installed on the system, of course, i never used the 3DS that much because I only had 3 games bought (NSMB2, SM3DL, Angry Birds Trilogy) and they were fuckin' boring as shit.

The O3DS was just as useful as a paperweight, or as I would've called it back before Christmas 2016.

I Found out of Soundhax and after hearing about it, I immediately grabbed my paperweight and did everything that was instructed, and then I got it to work perfectly thanks to a tutorial.

A week later, I got CFW in it, bought a new Micro SD (64 GB) and I downloaded a bunch of homebrew on it, like, for example, Waluigi Simulator by Alerdy (bless him.) and that one Fidget Spinner app by BEPISMAN (which was so bad I loved it.) I even put some Virtual Console Injections/Forwarders on it with programs by Asdolo. (bless him, too.)

I Later decided to make my own account here, and try making a 3DS Homebrew
with the SDK. (Currently in the process of learning.)

So, Yeah, My favorite game is Splatoon, even if I don't have a Wii U or a Nintendo Switch. My favorite Squid Sister is Marie, Favorite Mario game is Super Mario World, blah blah blah, etc.

Anyways, nice to meet you all, hoping for a wonderful time here.
Welcome to GBATemp
You like splatoon(like me) and i love Marie too even when i dont have a WiiU or a Switch(i will get it)

Yandere-chan

The One and Only
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the GBATemp community, Jackob. It's very wonderful having you here, and hearing a little about yourself. Please make yourself at home and meet some new friends. If you ever need anything, message me, alright?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill