Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember this oldie? First appeared on the c64 and then Amiga 500 until Nintendo got the lawyers in an d got it banned due to it being a Mario Bros' rip off, quite a nice one too. It did appear on the mobiles a few years ago but Nintendo wasn't bothered then.

Very nice port, from the same people who did International Karate DS and Geo DS, seems faster than I remember it

Download and video Yah

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember this on the C64. It was banned as it was too much like mario. I thought they were telling lies, until you play the game. Its mario but with a different character instead
laugh.gif
The C64 versions of this were pulled from the shelf very quickly. If you have the original tape version of this they go for good money on ebay. I liked the C64 port of International Karate on the DS, I'll give this a go.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember this on the C64. It was banned as it was too much like mario. I thought they were telling lies, until you play the game. Its mario but with a different character instead
laugh.gif
 The C64 versions of this were pulled from the shelf very quickly. If you have the original tape version of this they go for good money on ebay. I liked the C64 port of International Karate on the DS, I'll give this a go.
I had Giana 3 on tape, it was a totally different game. Sold for £13 I think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-