Gaming Great Games to Play? But...

Louisiana

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I suggest Bangai-O Spirits, Kirby: Canvas Curse, Rondo of Swords, Picross, Advance Wars and Shiren the Wanderer. These are, in fact, the best games on the DS.

Taziz

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think his picky but those games are obvious, my suggestion is phoenix wright series loved them bought them replayed them, sadly it has a low replay value but it was still full playing them again while waiting for the next episode(game)

sleight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Blazer Drive

it's japanese but still you can play the most of it without any japanese skills..
the only problem wit the language was that you need some kind of password
at some spot and i have no idea what to write in

iownyoualot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's just saying he doesn't want a game that isn't final fantasy or pokemon, and isn't japanese or racing.

*sarcasm* Yea, every single game in the DS is japanese/pokemon/FF/racing *sarcasm*

Reason he's not saying he doesn't want a SUPER popular series is because he probably played them all before, and when you take FF and pokemon away from the "super popular series* list, then you get like.. 10 games more to take off from the 1000-2000 games to choose from?

JKR Firefox - So he can't ask for ADVISE on what to play? He can't take recommendations? It's not like he'll follow everyone he HAS to play people recommend, he can check them out, and if he likes it, he'll play it.
you clearly have no idea what research means.. as asking the general population a question can be considered research..
and it's not like he's bothering anybody seeing that it takes 10 seconds to recommend a game, and it doesn't really matter because it gives the people postcount.

Alright, enough ranting..
I recommend Lunar Knights and Summon Night.

Exbaddude

The Prince.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
iownyoualot said:
He's just saying he doesn't want a game that isn't final fantasy or pokemon, and isn't japanese or racing.

*sarcasm* Yea, every single game in the DS is japanese/pokemon/FF/racing *sarcasm*

Reason he's not saying he doesn't want a SUPER popular series is because he probably played them all before, and when you take FF and pokemon away from the "super popular series* list, then you get like.. 10 games more to take off from the 1000-2000 games to choose from?

JKR Firefox - So he can't ask for ADVISE on what to play? He can't take recommendations? It's not like he'll follow everyone he HAS to play people recommend, he can check them out, and if he likes it, he'll play it.
you clearly have no idea what research means.. as asking the general population a question can be considered research..
and it's not like he's bothering anybody seeing that it takes 10 seconds to recommend a game, and it doesn't really matter because it gives the people postcount.

Thanks, I'm gonna try Lunar Knights.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
iownyoualot said:

Sure he can ask for "advise" on what to play but the piss off is the forums are become filled to the fucking brim with these topics. What are the essentials topics for? On that topic, what is the internet for if people cannot make up their own minds.

Also, this wasn't about that you idiot. Read my post. I basically chided him for saying "Recommend me a game for the DS but you can't recommend 99% of the games on the DS." Shit like that irks me and others around here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay