Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

  • Thread starter Thread starter xtatu
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,781
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Likes Likes 34
When I enable infinite health I noticed the NPC's around me also have that same cheat applied to them. Sometimes it glitches when I try to enable the cheat to disable the infinite health, it doesn't work those times. Maybe someone can check the codes on this problem?
 
On my side I shared :
For last version : 1.0.3

Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.


My old codes for 1.0.2 to be updated:
7061706EF4D97B84.txt
Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.

And recently this huge thing :
Spawn any vehicle you want!

Use this spreadsheet I made

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XxnzDLc5LaY37CcGuNFVT3YaQGQ6lobgfsEMeY8hmCs/edit?usp=sharing

You can change the combo buttons too
It is so useful for import export vehicles in SF. I prepare the vehicles list so you just have to copy paste them from the sheets
(Copy Paste
I52:I110
J52:J110
K52:K110 directly in your txt)

For the little story of that recovery, I just analyze the existing spawning codes and compare to internal vehicles ID's, I found out that it's only a decimal gap of 32 (10 in hex) between each value. From that I generated the missing vehicles and voila
 
Last edited by soaresden,
I got a question.I never played san andreas on ps2. which cars helicopters,etc do you recommend?? just curious.I wish they would port GTA V to the switch!!!! that was my favorite one.I played that game easily over 100 hours!!! just loved blowing shit up with the weapons code then jumping on top of buildings and spawning cars on top and flying off the roof.the gta game was made for cheats.I like the Xbox trainer were you can change your character into almost anyone.they had like 700ppl cartoons, actors etc.it was hilarious playing as shrek and picking up a hooker and having sex lmao.
 
I hope switch gets gta v the definitive edition.that would be fucking awesome!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Smoker1
I got a question.I never played san andreas on ps2. which cars helicopters,etc do you recommend?? just curious.I wish they would port GTA V to the switch!!!! that was my favorite one.I played that game easily over 100 hours!!! just loved blowing shit up with the weapons code then jumping on top of buildings and spawning cars on top and flying off the roof.the gta game was made for cheats.I like the Xbox trainer were you can change your character into almost anyone.they had like 700ppl cartoons, actors etc.it was hilarious playing as shrek and picking up a hooker and having sex lmao.
On my side, since GTA 3 : The Trio
Cheetah/Banshee/Infernus/Comet (since VC)
PCJ600 / NRJ500
Hydra/Hunter
 
Last edited by soaresden,
  • Like
Reactions: BigOnYa
First time "converting" my old codes using Excel HEXDEC function and gaps...
I didn't test all my codes, but I think it works for last v1.0.5 , tells me :

I only confirmed with Millie and Vigilante Time and it was OK

Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.
 
First time "converting" my old codes using Excel HEXDEC function and gaps...
I didn't test all my codes, but I think it works for last v1.0.5 , tells me :

I only confirmed with Millie and Vigilante Time and it was OK

Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.
Is it possible to also convert/update these... please...
[Version 1.0.2]

[01# Inf Health]
040A0000 00FF7980 1C000BE0
040A0000 00FF7AFC 47C34F80

[Inf Health (off)]
040A0000 00FF7980 1E203820

[02# Inf Armor]
040A0000 00FF7490 1CFFC9C0
040A0000 00FF6DC8 42C80000

[Inf Armor (off)]
040A0000 00FF7490 1E203820

[03# money X16]
040A0000 00EE5748 0B082148

[money X16 (off)]
040A0000 00EE5748 0B080148

[04# Inf Ammo And Grenades]
040A0000 0131C074 4B1F0108
040A0000 0131C11C 4B1F0129

[Inf Ammo And Grenades (off)]
040A0000 0131C074 4B160108
040A0000 0131C11C 4B160129

[05# Inf Car Health]
040A0000 012A1D74 D503201F

[Inf Car Health (off)]
040A0000 012A1D74 1E213801

[06# Keep Weapons After Death]
040A0000 010D06A0 D65F03C0

[Keep Weapons After Death (off)]
040A0000 010D06A0 A9BD57F6
 
I'm gonna try. but have no clue about how, or even what any this is. I've never used anything excel or gags. Thanks for your hard work though and the response.
The logic is simple

* You got your old working code,
* Search for the new same code in the new update
* compare the 2 adresses* you got the gap.

Try to add this gap to other adresses
 
Is it possible to also convert/update these... please...
Also, for old Codes to find new ones, find the OFF Code Value, and look in the Address Area of last known. Might take a couple Tries to find the right Address. But Health, Armor, and Breath require being Innovative. Will test a Theory, because when I searched before for a old Update, it was not Listed, so have to check out something for it.
But for Inf Ammo and Grenades, also need to find for when In-Vehicle.
 
GtaSA v1.0.5
Last cheats for me :
Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.

Also my 100% file with a lot of Special AllProof Vehicles

File 1 : If you want to visit Liberty City again
File 2 : If you enjoy the City Chaos during Riot
File 3 : 100% save File with below special vehicles

unknown.png



Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.

Post in thread 'Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request' https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/post-9682631
 
Last edited by soaresden,
GtaSA v1.0.5
Last cheats for me :
Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.

Also my 100% file with a lot of Special AllProof Vehicles

File 1 : If you want to visit Liberty City again
File 2 : If you enjoy the City Chaos during Riot
File 3 : 100% save File with below special vehicles

unknown.png



Members only
Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.

Post in thread 'Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request' https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/post-9682631
no code for jetpack??
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86794
Threads:
7945
Messages:
42732
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted