GTAMAN1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
yeah its pretty awesome. shame you cant fly, but still, there is bikes and boats etc. i'm lookin for the car seller atm- cant remeber where the garage is
smile.gif

Nightstalker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
C3nsuRED_cz said:
1NOOB said:
anyone saw some king of purple twisting thing and know what to do with them lol is aw like 3 but couldnt do a thing
Yeah, saw it too... I am wondering what is the purpose of those thingies... anyone knows?

I think those icons have something to do with the multiplayer. I remember reading about something like that. I found a couple, too, last night, and then recalled IGN discussing it with Rockstar in a recent interview. But they wouldn't reveal what it was all about. I guess when the game officially releases they'll have something about it on their site.
I believe they are spawn points for the Online Survivor Deathmatch.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alibanana said:
hey!

Can someone explain me what are the white trucks with a blue star on it?

thanks
they are the trucks that deliver for Ammuntion (the website that sells guns and stuff)
if you steal one, i think you can get the guns.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nightstalker said:
Driving is sooo much better with Steering Assist turned off in the Settings!
biggrin.gif

not sure about, after turning it off
i am bumping against everthing, still i prefer turning "Steering Assist" off
btw does everyone also think the street are too small... and the map arenot that big compare to any map of GTA2

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else besides me not even do the missions, but rather run around and have fun? I mean, I've done quite a few missions, but it's so fun to, well, have fun. I did this in San Andreas a lot...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kezlehan said:
The drug dealing is fun in this game! Cool little feature that makes you big bucks!

Yeah, I agree. It's a nice change from Taxi missions, since the time limits are much more laxed (days instead of minutes). It's also why I probably won't use cheats for this game when they're released. This definitely seems like one of the more balanced GTAs, gameplay-wise, and I want to savor that.

I also really love the new system for shaking the cops. It's really fun running them into things and having them X-ed off your wanted level. It's like a game in and of itself. Vehicle handling is also excellent in this game...at least, once you shut off the Steer Assist.

My only real gripe so far -- and this is something that has been an issue for me with every other GTA game -- is that the tutorial info isn't stored somewhere where you can easily reference it. Sure, there is the Brief, but it only holds the last four tutorials. There's typically so much stuff in a GTA game that it would be great to be able to go back as a reminder of various things.

Still, the GPS system in this is just awesome. It makes playing a GTA game so much more enjoyable. Everything, even links within emails, is just so user-friendly and accessible. Plus, there's nothing quite like finding a dildo in a trash bin.
wub.gif

campbell00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... It seems like when I make sharp turn in a car, the game drops some frames....
Seems wierd since Rockstar made such a big deal out of the framerate. Does anybody else have this problem?

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spidye said:
awesome game and definitely DSGOTY but unfortunately the framerate is bad
frown.gif

The framerate isnt bad, You have to remember its a DS not a PSP and I think the framerate is great for a DS game, considering the large amount of stuff in it.

spidye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sstew said:
spidye said:
awesome game and definitely DSGOTY but unfortunately the framerate is bad
frown.gif

The framerate isnt bad, You have to remember its a DS not a PSP and I think the framerate is great for a DS game, considering the large amount of stuff in it.

I guess you're right. There is a lot going on in the game.

anyway this game is so addicting

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ZeroEXE93 said:
Sorry if this has been asked already but has anyone here unlocked online multiplayer mode (assuming that it actually exists and is unlockable)?

Rofl. None's gonna find it, and assuming if anyone finds it it won't be until after the 17th.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
ZeroEXE93 said:
Sorry if this has been asked already but has anyone here unlocked online multiplayer mode (assuming that it actually exists and is unlockable)?

Rofl. None's gonna find it, and assuming if anyone finds it it won't be until after the 17th.
Yeah, that's what I thought too.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
weird.. you have to find and unlock multiplayer games!!
thats bit like enchanted folk...wheres you cant get multiplayer until you get teh key in the game to enable to open the door that gives you the option for multiplayer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow