Gozenbaby

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Jaredthemann7, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Jaredthemann7
    OP

Jaredthemann7 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    is gozenbaby.com safe and real or some fake crap thanks!

2. bedbug1226

bedbug1226 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Conway, Arkansas
  3. omgcat

omgcat GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2009
    United States
    i got my qq3ds from gozen. and my sky3ds from modchipcentral

ModchipCentral likes this.
  4. Jaredthemann7
    OP

Jaredthemann7 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    is gozen good how did it ship was it fast as expected and trustworthy? im ordering it now!!!!

5. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Yeah, it's gotta be the same owners. But on the front page Focalprice is mentioned, which IIRC is a competitor to DX that was started by previous DX staff after they had some disagreements causing some of the staff to leave. But that was long before DX got the new layout, so I'm thinking maybe some of the Focalprice and DX staff got back together and started this new site. It's all speculation and I might be completely wrong but I guess they are legit at least.

6. Jaredthemann7
    OP

Jaredthemann7 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    i just want a really firm answer but they probably are legit because its from shop temp

7. Jaredthemann7
    OP

Jaredthemann7 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    any1

8. 2Hack

2Hack HYPiavelli

Nov 26, 2014
    Canada
    Underground
    It's legit bro. Stop being so paranoid. :)

9. flarn2006

flarn2006 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 6, 2014
    United States
    I personally ordered from that site and can guarantee you it's legitimate.

10. Madao64

Madao64 Really Useless Old man

Dec 4, 2014
    Senegal
    South of the equator
    It's legit, but...... the dudes behind the website will not respond to emails, and you'll have to wait about a week or 2 b4 the given tracking code works. Yeah, I DID get my GW about 15 days after I ordered it.

11. Jaredthemann7
    OP

Jaredthemann7 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    your late madao64 lol i ordered no emails answered code no work they ship from pennsylvania right which is 3 and a half hour from me (3h 48min to be exact) they said 7-12 days.

well heres the story i had an acekard 2i that died on me in a BIG TOURNAMENT on my senior trip (then all my data messed up bad luck) so... that year i went to florida and ordered an r4 sdhc so i can play on the drive and it was fake. downright super super ultra fake. message was THIS CARD IS FAKE RETURN TO RETAIL SELLER... something like that i wasted my money no refunds so i got angry and smashed it against the wall multiple times and flushed it down the toilet. shoda known. lokked kinda sketchy so i learn from me mistakes. i wished i had a bomb to bomb the place i wasted all that money... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
    +that was my vacation money down the drain