Gots me a bluetooth adapter here.

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by RupeeClock, Dec 20, 2009.

Dec 20, 2009
  1. RupeeClock
    OP

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    So, I bought a Technika bluetooth adapter for £10, and the software...it's been a pain.
    So the main reason I bought it was for, you guessed it, wiimote connectivity.

The disc that came with it had an outdated BlueSoleil software installer on it, I tried that but the wiimote didn't function at all.
    So I uninstalled it and tried using the windows default bluetooth drivers, which also didn't work.
    Next I tried downloading BlueSoleil from the website...oh joy, they not only expect you to PAY for this software, but to also pay for an extra plugin designed for the wiimote. I already bought the bloody bluetooth adapter.
    Next, I googled Technika bluetooth, and discovered a Tesco's drivers page, but the software is for Windows 98/ME, good lord.
    And on the whim of a quick google, I tried the toshiba bluetooth stack, and that works fine, but that too is only going to work for 30 days on evaluation.

...So seriously, what am I do to with this bluetooth adapter I have here? I had no idea there was so much shit to deal with.

2. Hatsu

Banned Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Australia
    Just get a new one. [​IMG]

3. Justin121994

Member Justin121994 Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew

United States
    I bought a cheap bluetooth adapter from deal extreme. and it sucks it doesn't work with anything for some reason.