Gaming Got US Brawl but doesnt load on OpenWII 2.4It

  • Thread starter Thread starter beanman25
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,777
  • Replies Replies 37

beanman25

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
XP
218
Country
United States
It boots, but after In click start it makes a squeak noise and I have to unplug it. lens problem maybe? NO error or anything on screen after I click start.



UPDATE: Added Video of Problem.
 
Lens is dirty...can't read dual layer discs...just keep trying to insert it or open it and clean the lens (carefully).

Oh and before everyone else starts screaming it I'll say it first, "DUMP IT!"
 
I have no triwing screwdriver, So my best bet is to keep trying till I get one? Also is there a visual step by step tutorial to opening a wii? I got it off of ebay if anybody was wondering. I do not have an LG drive, so unfortunately Im unable to do that.
 
There is...I don't have it with me on this computer though...anyone else want to hook him up?

If you don't want to open it up, just keep trying...or if you have a DRY AIR BLOWER (squeezable rubber thing) then you could try that.
 
the dvd slot is the place to use it? Would an air horn be safe or would the pressure mess anything up? Just stick the nozzle inall thee way and go??
 
Why does everyone who say they have it can't dump it because of lack of LG drive? Either they don't have it, or they are too lazy to.

I mean, if you wanna brag, don't do it, people are annoyed enough scene is too damn slow to get it out, don't piss them off by saying you got a real copy.
 
The scene is not being slow on purpose...this game takes a while to get dumped...especially how it takes 40 hours to do and if it fails, you gotta do it all over again. And thing about the other games that came out this week like Bully. It was quite fast in my opinion. This is just one of those huge-hit games thats so hard to do.
 
If you dont believe that I dont have the equipment to dump it, that is your own opinion. If I could I would. Im not bragging in any sort, sure its nice to have the game but not being able to play it is the reason I asked for help. If everything worked, I would have not posted about having the game.


On to more important matters, could someone tell me where the lens is located ? top or bottom of system.
 
Renegade_R said:
The scene is not being slow on purpose...this game takes a while to get dumped...especially how it takes 40 hours to do and if it fails, you gotta do it all over again. And thing about the other games that came out this week like Bully. It was quite fast in my opinion. This is just one of those huge-hit games thats so hard to do.

Stores receive the shipments on thursday, so we are tuesday, quite slow imo way above 40 hours mark now.
 
KoMaKoMa said:
Top.
Now try to find someone who can dump it for you. For us.

rofl2.gif


Yeah right, throw that Wii aside and dump it first. Think of your loayalty to YOUR forumfriends at GBAtemp. Yes, there's no reason not to dump it. Go on, do it,....NOW!!!!
laugh.gif
wink2.gif
wink2.gif
 

Site & Scene News