Gaming Got US Brawl but doesnt load on OpenWII 2.4It

beanman25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It boots, but after In click start it makes a squeak noise and I have to unplug it. lens problem maybe? NO error or anything on screen after I click start.

UPDATE: Added Video of Problem.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lens is dirty...can't read dual layer discs...just keep trying to insert it or open it and clean the lens (carefully).

Oh and before everyone else starts screaming it I'll say it first, "DUMP IT!"

beanman25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no triwing screwdriver, So my best bet is to keep trying till I get one? Also is there a visual step by step tutorial to opening a wii? I got it off of ebay if anybody was wondering. I do not have an LG drive, so unfortunately Im unable to do that.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is...I don't have it with me on this computer though...anyone else want to hook him up?

If you don't want to open it up, just keep trying...or if you have a DRY AIR BLOWER (squeezable rubber thing) then you could try that.

beanman25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the dvd slot is the place to use it? Would an air horn be safe or would the pressure mess anything up? Just stick the nozzle inall thee way and go??

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why does everyone who say they have it can't dump it because of lack of LG drive? Either they don't have it, or they are too lazy to.

I mean, if you wanna brag, don't do it, people are annoyed enough scene is too damn slow to get it out, don't piss them off by saying you got a real copy.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The scene is not being slow on purpose...this game takes a while to get dumped...especially how it takes 40 hours to do and if it fails, you gotta do it all over again. And thing about the other games that came out this week like Bully. It was quite fast in my opinion. This is just one of those huge-hit games thats so hard to do.

beanman25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you dont believe that I dont have the equipment to dump it, that is your own opinion. If I could I would. Im not bragging in any sort, sure its nice to have the game but not being able to play it is the reason I asked for help. If everything worked, I would have not posted about having the game.

On to more important matters, could someone tell me where the lens is located ? top or bottom of system.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Renegade_R said:
The scene is not being slow on purpose...this game takes a while to get dumped...especially how it takes 40 hours to do and if it fails, you gotta do it all over again. And thing about the other games that came out this week like Bully. It was quite fast in my opinion. This is just one of those huge-hit games thats so hard to do.

Stores receive the shipments on thursday, so we are tuesday, quite slow imo way above 40 hours mark now.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
KoMaKoMa said:
Top.
Now try to find someone who can dump it for you. For us.

rofl2.gif

Yeah right, throw that Wii aside and dump it first. Think of your loayalty to YOUR forumfriends at GBAtemp. Yes, there's no reason not to dump it. Go on, do it,....NOW!!!!
laugh.gif
wink2.gif
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person