Orange and fluffy since 1995.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
A workmate has pigeon phobia, (in fact almost all birds, but pigeons are the most feared)
It's really hard to live with because there's pigeon everywhere in the world !
no coffee drinking outside of a bar, no walking near the beach, no travel to famous place in the world (venice for example).
Only at night it's possible to go outside without fear and without trying to escape birds.
Has he seen "The Birds" by Alfred Hitchcock? If not, tie him to a chair and make him watch, just for fun.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I accidently put Triskaidekaphobia but among 2 or 3 others I have Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia. I actually made myself scared of it, thankfully it's nothing serious.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm scared of:

- Snakes. I hate them. Stems from my old man having an royal python when I was a kid. Rumours state it wrapped itself around my neck and tried to kill me, but I don't recall most of my childhood so lord knows what really happened.

- The Dark. Again, a childhood thing. But this one I have some memory of. Some gory werewold film my mum was watching when I stumbled downstairs one night for a drink. Doesn't help my older brother chose to capitalise on it by buying a wolf mask and scaring the bejesus out of me the next night. Bastard.

- Heights. Not so much the height as the damage I would most certainly sustain upon impact with the floor. Dunno what triggers it.

- Going bald. Not a phobia as such but I hate the idea of going bald, primarily because if I lose my hair I won't be able to irritate my old man who went bald many years ago.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All I know is this thing fucking scares me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoXfYvoUsxg...feature=related

Don't watch if you have a fear of creepy bugs and find mice getting ate offensive.

I'm scared of heights. I also hate flys and maggots and a few other creepy crawling things but that's not really a fear more of a thing that makes me feel sick when I see them. I mean flys crawl on shit then come into your house through an open window, As soon as one comes into an open window of mine I don't sit down untill it's dead.

Crimsonclaw111

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those poor mice
sad.gif

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't really a fear but whenever I hear/think of the word "scrub" or hear scrub-like sounds like brushing your teeth the manual way, I get goose bumps. I can't really describe the feeling, the best way I can describe it would be goosebumps. I really hated brushing my teeth as a kid and used to try to avoid it whenever possible. Now, I don't really have a problem brushing my teeth but in any other situation that requires scrubbing (the only one I can think of would be scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush) really bothers me.

urashimakun890

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Ithyphallophobia - fear of seeing, thinking about, or having an erect penis!. Rofl, just kidding. I have a fear of spiders. Like a lot of people here! D<

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
Leporiphobia (fear of rabbits), I once got my ass handed to me by my brother's fat rabbit, that thing is not scared of shit! It is huge!
And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
omgpwn666 said:
People fear the number 13 because it reminds them of Friday the 13th, something like that. Saw it on the internet like an hour or two ago.
And fear of Friday the 13th specifically is Paraskevidekatriaphobia.
wink.gif

CrazyPuzzler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am afraid of clowns and those dolls in theme parks that sing 'it's a wonderful world'.

you're probably Laughing about it, but I'm serious about it, clowns are scary as hell

krazykracker1288

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i fear spiders more than i hate hip hop music. when i was a kid (like 8) a spiders nest hatched on my porch and all the little baby spiders caught the breeze and id say 90% of them landed on me >:O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk