Hacking Got an old PSP Phat on 3.03 OE-C want to update but get DADADADA error...

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to put this PSP-1001 back to OFW but I can't.

This has been ages man this firmware is from Dark_Alex I think.

I checked and also am getting WLAN error even though the switch is at "ON", might be busted though.

help!

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I installed 3.52 M33 and will try on updating it further tomorrow, needed 75% battery. LOL

It's a very clean PSP-1001 I almost feel like keeping that to myself.

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, if anyone ever stumble on this thread via google and needs solution I can,t provide links as they include sony official firmwares but here's what you need.

from the low M33 FW you need to update to 3.52M33 then to 3.52M33-3 then to 5.00 M33 and then you can install any firmware (OFW or CFW)

Reactions: x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this same issue 4 months ago. Total pain to fix. Took me a long time to find the fws.

Funny that a psp on Official fw can be hacked in 1 minute, but these ones on old fw can take hours if you don't know what you're doing.

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had this same issue 4 months ago. Total pain to fix. Took me a long time to find the fws.

Funny that a psp on Official fw can be hacked in 1 minute, but these ones on old fw can take hours if you don't know what you're doing.

People always host the latest hacks and all, nobody's expected to stay at an odd firmware. The firmware that was installed blocked games and also the internet connection as well as any tentative to update. I luckily found some website which still had old hacks...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1