Got a new XBOX 360 Slim

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by eidrian, Feb 6, 2011.

Feb 6, 2011

Got a new XBOX 360 Slim by eidrian at 11:19 PM (987 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. eidrian
    OP

Newcomer eidrian Advanced Member

United States
    I recently bought a 4gb + Kinect bundle (it was cheap, $120) and was wondering if there's anyway to play backups on it. Even if it means sacrificing online capabilities, which I am not really interested in. I don't really know anything about modding a XBOX360, but if you can help me out, I'll appreciate it. Oh, and if you need any info on the console (drive, etc), please let me know.

Thanks much.

2. Gagarin

Member Gagarin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Dude, where did you buy a bundle like that for $120?

3. nIxx

Member nIxx GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    C4Eva is working on a FW for Slims thought there is no eta for it however it will be made.

4. TLSS_N

Member TLSS_N Who is John Galt?

United States
    really it all depends on the drive you have in the console, I am extremely betting on the Hitachi-LG drive. it has not been hacked as of this moment, and it's reported to be included in kinect bundle.. where did you find the bundle for that price!?!

5. eidrian
    OP

Newcomer eidrian Advanced Member

United States
    How can i tell what drive is on it? And if it has the Hitachi-LG drive, then it's still not capable to play back-ups, right? Any other is capable of?

Oh, about the bundle, got it from a friend, he got 2 360's for X-Mas, so this was a spare one. It was a steal I know, but who am I to complain? [​IMG]

6. TLSS_N

Member TLSS_N Who is John Galt?

United States
    Oh, Ok. yea, the only way I know of is to just open it up and look. you ought to set up an rss feed program so that you can keep up on news via xbox-scene. If you have firefox, install brief, It's a wonderful add on. C4E hasn't mentioned anything about the new drive as of now sry. [​IMG]