The Viztard

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well i have some questions that i hope u guys can answer...

-Does the MyMenu program contain a virus? My anti-virus software calls is a "high-risk" file and automatically deletes it.
-And coming from the last question, if i correctly install a theme with the .csm file with MyMenuify and it works, how would i go about changing it back to the default white theme?

-What does the priiloader system menu hacks "block disc updates" and "block system menu updates do? Does the "block disc updates" hack make it so that you can play a game that would otherwise make u do a disc update and result possibly bricking your wii? And does the "block system menu update" hack just prevent from getting a message and then option to update the system menu?

Any comments (hopefully helpful) are appreciated! Thanks!
smile.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where are you downloading MyMenuify? Try downloading it from somewhere else. Make a backup of the original theme before you edit the theme, and restore it for the original theme. AND HAVE BRICK PROTECTION. Your assumptions about Priiloader are correct.

The Viztard

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
Where are you downloading MyMenuify? Try downloading it from somewhere else. Make a backup of the original theme before you edit the theme, and restore it for the original theme. AND HAVE BRICK PROTECTION. Your assumptions about Priiloader are correct.
Ah ok thanks! I have a nand backup and bootmii installled boot2 and priiloader so im good there. But its not Mymenuify thats the problem, its the program "MyMenu" that takes the .app file and .mym file and converts it into a .csm file. I tried getting it from the "Complete Softmod Guide" (http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/) "MyMenuify" section on the "MyMenu" link.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8