Got a few questions...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by The Viztard, Jan 28, 2010.

Jan 28, 2010

Got a few questions... by The Viztard at 11:17 PM (665 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. The Viztard
    OP

Member The Viztard GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well i have some questions that i hope u guys can answer...

-Does the MyMenu program contain a virus? My anti-virus software calls is a "high-risk" file and automatically deletes it.
    -And coming from the last question, if i correctly install a theme with the .csm file with MyMenuify and it works, how would i go about changing it back to the default white theme?

-What does the priiloader system menu hacks "block disc updates" and "block system menu updates do? Does the "block disc updates" hack make it so that you can play a game that would otherwise make u do a disc update and result possibly bricking your wii? And does the "block system menu update" hack just prevent from getting a message and then option to update the system menu?

Any comments (hopefully helpful) are appreciated! Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Where are you downloading MyMenuify? Try downloading it from somewhere else. Make a backup of the original theme before you edit the theme, and restore it for the original theme. AND HAVE BRICK PROTECTION. Your assumptions about Priiloader are correct.

3. The Viztard
    OP

Member The Viztard GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Ah ok thanks! I have a nand backup and bootmii installled boot2 and priiloader so im good there. But its not Mymenuify thats the problem, its the program "MyMenu" that takes the .app file and .mym file and converts it into a .csm file. I tried getting it from the "Complete Softmod Guide" (http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/) "MyMenuify" section on the "MyMenu" link.