ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
We're all ears.

The Chrome operating system is a work in progress. We’re looking for the right users to try it out and tell us how we can make it better.

Each participant in the Pilot program will receive a Cr-48 Chrome notebook; in return, we'll expect you to use it regularly and send us detailed feedback.

Sound interesting? Please note:

Chrome OS is for people who live on the web.
It runs web-based applications, not legacy PC software.

The Pilot program is not for the faint of heart.
Things might not always work just right.

The Pilot program is open to individuals, businesses, schools, non-profits and developers based in the United States. Learn about Chrome notebooks for business

Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. We'll review the requests that come in and contact you if you've been selected.

Apply Now
Source

If only I lived in the US of A...

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only I was born a year earlier. Being 17 sucks. So much stuff you're just out of range for.
frown.gif

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Applied and I am old enough. And Im sure the German is wrong about these already being sent out. Why would the application still be there if they have already been sent.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
murkurie said:
Clydefrosch said:
im pretty sure the test objects were already given out anyway
Nope, 60k at least they are sending, and from what I understand only about 3000 have been sent out,

I signed up for one.
I just sent my application. I hope I can get one. Does it matter if you do it today? Because since this program just opened today maybe I have a better chance of getting it then the people who are getting it tomorrow.

shango46

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, tough luck Google. If it was open to Canadians then I could of tested it out for you. But you have to be picky about making it just for Americans and skipping a very large group of people who could test the piss out of it for you. Bad call.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
murkurie said:
Clydefrosch said:
Nope, 60k at least they are sending, and from what I understand only about 3000 have been sent out,

I signed up for one.
I just sent my application. I hope I can get one. Does it matter if you do it today? Because since this program just opened today maybe I have a better chance of getting it then the people who are getting it tomorrow.
It was opened before this time yesterday. Anyway, I wish I lived in the US
frown.gif

murkurie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
murkurie said:
Clydefrosch said:

I signed up for one.
You have in till, the 21st to signup. it started two or three days ago sign ups, shipping is 2 day deliver by 10:30am.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
Jakob95 said:
murkurie said:
Clydefrosch said:

I signed up for one.
It was opened before this time yesterday. Anyway, I wish I lived in the US
frown.gif
Oh when will they send me an email about the confirmation how long do I have to wait? I really hope I get to get one what are my chances?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol