Google Images is extremely NSFW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tagzard
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 13,972
  • Replies Replies 44

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
Banned
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
18
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Chicago Illinois
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
679
Country
United States
Does anyone besides me notice that google images gets EXTREMELY nsfw towards the bottom. I mean like it is unnecessary. Why do they have all of these pics, Even when I am at school I still find NSFW pictures. It gets on my nerves. I mean I can't even type videogames with out google getting NSFW on me.


Discuss.
 
...Are you serious? You're just finding this out?

inb4 welcome to the- no, screw it.

Welcome to the internet.
 
machomuu said:
...Are you serious? You're just finding this out?

inb4 welcome to the- no, screw it.

Welcome to the internet.
To be honest yes. I haven't really been using Google images recently until I entered high school. And it is getting annoying.
 
It's the internet.

What do you expect to find, rainbows and ponies?


.....well, you'd probably find the ponies....
 
The Internet, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.

Deal with it, the Google crawler is a bot, it can't distinguish between safe, and NSFW.
 
Nujui said:
you'd probably find the ponies....

Oh, you can find some very...... interesting..... pictures from "fan-made" My Little Pony art.
tongue.gif
 
That's kinda what I was implying Xuphor.

tagzard said:
God. And when I am at school, i am afraid the teachers are gunna think I am looking at pr0nz
If you feel that you've seen something you shouldn't have, but didn't mean too, then just tell the teacher.
 
machomuu said:
Nujui said:
That's kinda what I was implying Xuphor.
I think she was implying something more. Something...deeper.
tpi.gif
Like there a hobby project. And I googled imaged Team Fortress 2, then boom, NSFW, c'mon google give me a break. And yes. I have seen the ponie fan art. Very disturbing.
 
And you wouldn't believe how much Phoenix Wright Yaoi shows up with Safe Search on. Most of it's just regular fanart, but it can get...pretty bad...
 
Luigi2011SM64 said:
srr for being a dummy whats nsfw

Not Safe for Work, aka anything with strong cussing, violence, or in this thread's case, 18+ porn.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted