Hacking Good stylus's for black DS Lite

anark-e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't post much around these forums (as you can see by my post count), but I thought I'd chime in since I bought a PDA Panache stylus for my DS Lite a while back.

Simply put, I love it. Absolutely love it. As the site says, it's solid brass and it comes with a lifetime tip replacement warranty, so you basically never have to worry about screwing it up. You know, unless you melt it or something. The main thing that makes it so great is the tip; It simply glides over your touch screen, you can't feel the slightest friction when using it on a clean touch screen.

What no one seems to have mentioned yet, and what I don't think the site mentions either is that when you order from PDA Panache you get a full pen-sized stylus as well. I didn't realize it until my DS Lite stylus showed up in the mail, but there it was. The pen stylus looks like a standard Bic pen--cap and all--and has a tip made of the same high quality plastic resin that PDA Panache uses for their DS Lite stylus so it won't scratch your screen.

I know $16 + shipping seems like a lot for one little stylus, so I figured I'd inform you all that you do get a little extra value for your money. In retrospect though, I still would have bought my DS Lite stylus from them even without the added pen stylus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k