Homebrew Good sites dealing with emulators on the PC?

housemonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if any sites similar to this one exist and are recomended by members here? I have browsed through a couple myself, but I am sort of in the dark when it comes to the PC end of things so I figured I would ask...

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Unless you have a PC with 4GB of RAM, a 3.0Ghz Intel Xeon, a 150GB 10,000RPM HDD, and a Nvidia Geforce 8800 Ultra Sli you won't get very far >_>

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unless you have a PC with 4GB of RAM, a 3.0Ghz Intel Xeon, a 150GB 10,000RPM HDD, and a Nvidia Gefore 8800 Ultra Sli you won't get very far >_>

What are you talking about? You dont need crazy specs for 90% of emulators out there.

I think hes asking for a site like gbatemp that talks about emulators. Try ngemu.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Unless you have a PC with 4GB of RAM, a 3.0Ghz Intel Xeon, a 150GB 10,000RPM HDD, and a Nvidia Geforce 8800 Ultra Sli you won't get very far >_>

What are you talking about? You dont need crazy specs for 90% of emulators out there.

I think hes asking for a site like gbatemp that talks about emulators. Try ngemu.

Well... actually.. PS2 Emulators are demanding, N64 Emulators are slightly demanding, PS1 Emulators are a little above average... Unless you're talking about easy emulation like GBA/SNES/NES/ what ever crap from the 80's or 90's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later