Emulation mGBA vs gPSP on PC for Drill Dozer?

Hargad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm wanting to play Drill Dozer emulated on my PC. I've searched online and the two cores recommended for RetroArch is mGBA and gPSP. I was wondering if anyone knew which one would be better for Drill Dozer with the rumble (of if a standalone emulator would be better). I tried Googling things and everything seems to be from years ago or on a handheld (like the Miyoo, RG handhelds, etc) but not on PC. They mention stuttering, slowdown, and the rumble not working. I'm wondering if anyone had experience with this game on PC and not a handheld. I would be using a wired Xbox One controller if that matters. Thanks for any input. I'm kind of new to the whole emulation thing.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can confirm Drill Dozer works with rumble feature using mGBA, I've played it some time ago to some extent.

I've used an 8BitDo SN30 Pro USB gamepad and after enabling rumble on it, Drill Dozer's rumble feature worked fine.

mGBA is my to-go GBA emulator and I use another four diferent more emus to test romhacks.

Reactions: SaulFabre

leapster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gpsp is a great option for handheld and older/lower powered devices, but for PC I'd suggest you're best off with mgba. However at this point they do both support Rumble in Drill Dozer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto