Good price?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by techforumz, Mar 12, 2008.

1. techforumz
    OP

techforumz GBAtemp Regular

Jan 28, 2008
    United States
    Here, I looked around and compiled this list of items that I want to get:

Total: $112.0

RealHotStuff:
    CycloDS : $53
    EZV 3-in-1: $23.50
    Shipping 1: $6.95

Newegg:
    4GB uSDHC: $22.99
    Shipping 2: $5.58

I hope I am not getting ripped off by spending too much. I haven't ordered yet, so changes are welcome. Thanks for any input in advance.

2. Unchi-san

Unchi-san Unchi on a stick! yay~

Jan 3, 2008
    United States
    those prices are as good as you are going to get. i'm assuming the 4gb hard-drive is the a-data one that is the best right? Real hot stuff is good as well (u'll get your stuff super super fast!).

hope you have fun w/ your cyclo!

3. gratefulbuddy

gratefulbuddy amateur lunatic

Apr 4, 2007
    United States
    on the wheel
    You could get the Cyclo and 3n1 cheaper but (IMO)RHS is worth the extra money.
    I don't think you'll find a much better deal on the microSD card. The A-Data takes the cake. In my tests its faster than a 2GB MiJ Kingston and very close to the speed of the 1GB/512MB MiJ Kingston.

4. TheNeck

TheNeck GBAtemp Fan

Jun 27, 2007
    United States
    Southern California
    Also when placing your order with RHS use this coupon code, SAVE5, which will save you 5% on your order.

5. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    amazon had a kinston 4gb micro sd this morning for 22.99 with free shipping.

6. techforumz
    OP

Jan 28, 2008
    United States
    Thank you all for the advice. Exactly how fast is the shipping for RHS. I hear it is fast.

Oh, and the uSDHC is a Transcend, but still class-6. The A-data might be better, but it just went up in price.

7. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    I got my order from RHS in 3 days using standard USPS shipping.

8. TheWingless

TheWingless Wafuu~

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    Well I got my stuff in 1 and 2 days using DHL. I didn't even pay for next day.

9. techforumz
    OP

Jan 28, 2008
    United States
    Thank you for the prompt reply. So it's about the same shipping as newegg. Sweet. I won't be waiting for 3-4 weeks AFTER I get my memory card to get my flashcard.

10. CheatingSoi

CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

Apr 4, 2007
    United States
    Wisconsin
    Hey, glad I saw this post. Im also about to get CycloDS and 4 GB SD. I already found Newegg and was looking for the best place to get the Cyclo. Looks like I found it.

11. techforumz
    OP

Jan 28, 2008
    United States
    I might not get the EZV. If I don't, that brings it to $88.52, so still a good deal.

SPLIT:

The CycloDS just went out of stock. How long is it between restocking, usually? Should I preorder or just buy it when it's in stock?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice