Good News!

  • Thread starter Thread starter OrcMonkey©
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,366
  • Replies Replies 14
playallday said:
Mind posting what you did to get 90%?

QUOTE(OrcMonkey© @ Oct 14 2008, 10:26 AM) yay one more warn and I become a banned troll
 
Well I knew it, he was a troll all along, but y'all never listened I tell ya, and he got his satisfaction.
 
arned by Notes
JPH Warned on Yesterday, 05:05 AM
Added to warn level Posting off-topic bullshit outside EOF.
JPH Warned on Oct 7 2008, 08:40 AM
Added to warn level Homophobic flame
JPH Warned on Oct 5 2008, 05:37 PM
Added to warn level Posting testing area crap outside the testing area
jumpman17 Warned on Aug 23 2008, 05:08 AM
Added to warn level Posting an annoying self playing flash
jumpman17 Warned on Jun 1 2008, 11:59 PM
Added to warn level Purposely reviving an old topic
jumpman17 Note Added May 13 2008, 07:17 AM
Warn Level Unchanged EDIT: It wasn't him who posted the first one, but he still posted a ton of them in a row after I told the original poster to not post that crap.
jumpman17 Warned on May 13 2008, 07:12 AM
Added to warn level Posting annoying auto playing flash videos with sound in the shoutbox. Then posting like 20 in a row after being told to stop.
Ace Gunman Warned on Apr 17 2008, 11:15 AM
Added to warn level Spamming the forum with a duplicate account.
Gaisuto Warned on Mar 15 2008, 10:17 AM
Added to warn level Asking for warez.
Costello Warned on Feb 5 2008, 07:08 AM
Added to warn level error
Costello Warned on Feb 5 2008, 07:07 AM
Removed from warn level lift
Sinkhead Warned on Jan 31 2008, 05:25 PM
Added to warn level http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=73707

Posting at least 40 times in a row outside the testing area. Posting disabled for 3 days, hopefully Brawl will be out by then
 
My hero!
wub.gif
 
you should do something big for your last 10% like post a MS paint picture of a stick figure(with your name on it) peeing on a buncha other stick figures on the ground(with the mods names on them)
 
Kanchome, I'm suspecting you're not ten years old and you're just here to terrorize and troll the forum..

Am I correct to say this? (No offence, but really, you need to shape up better)
 
Kanchome

Dont kid yourself Kanchome

Even if you get banned you will never be as epic a troll as I was Kanchome

The flame wars I started burned for a thousand years Kanchome

Kanchome
 

Site & Scene News