Good morning

lanman31337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there. I'm Jeffrey, I'm from the USA. I've been into games since the Odyssey and Atari 2600, and I'm working on finishing up an arcade cabinet built from scratch in my game room. My wife just picked up a Nintendo DS lite last night and a copy of the new Super Mario Brothers, she's addicted. I'm here to learn more about stuff n'at.

I also just ordered http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10403 - did I pick up the right thing to play GBA and NDS games?

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The TTDS has recently been reviewed, and it seems like a promising cart (even though it is new), so you should be fine.

Just remember that we aren't allowed to post ROM links or links to ROM sites on the forum, and you'll get along with most people.

So anyway, welcome to the hotel. We're a friendly bunch, honestly
ph34r.gif

nyanya.gif

lanman31337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know not to ask for roms - i'm a member of the BYOAC (Build Your Own Arcade Controls) forum, and that's a huge no-no. I used to be huge into the Commodore homebrew scene and the Dreamcast Homebrew scene, and the DS homebrew is looking very promising.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBAtemp Jeffrey!
smile.gif

There are plenty of guides and reviews on GBAtemp to help you out on finding the "flashcart for you."

If you need any help on anything, let me know (Personal Message)
happy.gif

sylux92

Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi there. I'm Jeffrey, I'm from the USA. I've been into games since the Odyssey and Atari 2600, and I'm working on finishing up an arcade cabinet built from scratch in my game room. My wife just picked up a Nintendo DS lite last night and a copy of the new Super Mario Brothers, she's addicted. I'm here to learn more about stuff n'at.

I also just ordered http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10403 - did I pick up the right thing to play GBA and NDS games?
According to what that image is, you got the rumble pack and not the GBA pack. So if your looking to play GBA games, I don't think that will work.

D

Deleted User

Hello and welcome to GBAtemp Jeffrey!

According to what that image is, you got the rumble pack and not the GBA pack. So if your looking to play GBA games, I don't think that will work.
It seems like you're right sylux92. Dealextreme doesn't offer any DSTT bundles with the GBA pak included, actually they don't seem to have it at all.
unsure.gif

Since the GBA pak bundled with the DSTT is a rebadged ewin pak you could also look for an online shop that sells those (sorry I couldn't find any) or get an EZFlash 3-in-1.

edit: I found an online shop in the ewin expansion pak review. It seems that psxboy sells them for USD 12.00!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later