Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have currently, only Cabal. I am looking for any MMORPG that fits my criteria:
- 3-D (I don't want 2-D, Birds eye view... Childish)
- Good Skills (Nothing Boring)
- Free to Play (Forever)
- Free to Download (No need to buy)

That is all I am looking for. It also has to be able to run on 2GB Ram, a 3.4GHz Single Core Processor, and doesn't take much HDD space (Maximum, 4GB)

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
world of warcraft?
Always a good place to start although most people are either frustrated b/c its basically the same old same old or frustrated b/c when something new and different comes out they are retarded and go back to WoW because those NEW MMOs have bugs and glitches(which WoW still has in massive proportions)
But IMHO if you like PvE go LotRO and if you like massive battles try Warhammer Online(really fun with a good guild that is great at strategy)

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
Personally my definition of a good MMORPG is one that people you know play. There's no point of playing an MMORPG without your friends to compete with. That being said, you might be a trend starter?
My friends are too boring and don't play MMORPGs T_T

Blue Zoidberg said:
There really aren't any good totally free, 3d mmo's. Maybe rune-whatever...
Guild Wars is a one time buy.
If you want a quality game try Lord of the Rings Online
Still not going to buy any MMO >_>. Parents will never let me. And I always say this to myself... "Why pay for something that will not last forever?"

QUOTE(zeromac @ May 3 2009, 03:00 AM)
what he was trying to say ^ the guy above me he was tryin to say the "forbidden words" runescape
I remember that game...

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing about most Pay to play MMOs is that MMOs always tend to be buggier than other games, the monthly payments for most(i say most because blizzard is rolling around in cash while other *better* games are having issues keeping players because people who hate buggy games for some reason go back to this heavily bugged game that a crapload of people play) games go toward updates/fixes/maintenance of servers/new content. So really if you are playing a free to play game, it will not be really good so don't expect much.

If you really want there are other ways to play pay to play MMOs, they just won't be as fun. You could try to read up on playing Private servers which usually tend to have changes like multipliers on experience/gold/drop rates.

acoustic.digital

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
15$ per month. it is not much, yet heaps of students can't afford it. but if you're one of the ones who can, do it. Pay for a good MMO, because those will be always better.

DrYHeLL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
acoustic.digital said:
15$ per month. it is not much, yet heaps of students can't afford it. but if you're one of the ones who can, do it. Pay for a good MMO, because those will be always better.

I'm going to disagree, I used to be practically addicted to Guildwars.

anyways it still is a very good game especially with the one time fee and whatnot.

Steam sells those games now so if you interested...
unsure.gif

I grew bored with it after beating all of the campaigns (good solid 100 hours or so clocked in.)

Guildwars 2 is supposed to come out sometime soon as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi