Good Homebrew

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Awesomeness4321, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Awesomeness4321
    OP

Awesomeness4321 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2015
    United States
    Austin, TX
    i'm looking for some good homebrew because all i have right now is nintendont and usbloader gx.

2. Korin

Korin GBAtemp Regular

Jan 10, 2015
    Have you tried looking through the homebrew browser or the Wii board? I'm assuming you're talking about vWii homebrew.

3. naxil

naxil GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 26, 2011
    Italy
    wiiMC, wiixplorer, wiiflow with emulator setup, lot of wii emu is great! and exist tons of good homebrew for vwii

4. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Antarctica
    It would also help if you were a bit more specific in what you're looking for. Are you wanting to play old games (e.g. emulators), watch movies/tv shows, or something else altogether?

FaTaL_ErRoR likes this.
  5. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    there are alot of emulators to play old classic games it depends on what you want, there are emulators until the n64/ps1 era and older the gamecube games work becuase it isnt an emulator per say.

6. FaTaL_ErRoR

FaTaL_ErRoR AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ

Mar 9, 2014
    United States
    This^^.
    What exactly do you want in the way of "homebrew"?
    Personally the best of homebrew for me were the custom tracks on mario kart.
    A ton of homebrew was just emulators, editors for pc, and whatnot. (there are apps and stuff for wii but the main purpose was always homebrew games and game edits and previous console emulators.)
    If you haven't downloaded ( I mean backed up your original copy of lol) mario kart the dark version you are really missing out and haven't actually played mario kart. < the best damn thing ever made.

7. Awesomeness4321
    OP

Awesomeness4321 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2015
    United States
    Austin, TX
    ok thanks guys ill check that stuff out