Hacking Good Homebrew

Korin

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried looking through the homebrew browser or the Wii board? I'm assuming you're talking about vWii homebrew.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wiiMC, wiixplorer, wiiflow with emulator setup, lot of wii emu is great! and exist tons of good homebrew for vwii

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It would also help if you were a bit more specific in what you're looking for. Are you wanting to play old games (e.g. emulators), watch movies/tv shows, or something else altogether?

Reactions: FaTaL_ErRoR

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
there are alot of emulators to play old classic games it depends on what you want, there are emulators until the n64/ps1 era and older the gamecube games work becuase it isnt an emulator per say.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would also help if you were a bit more specific in what you're looking for. Are you wanting to play old games (e.g. emulators), watch movies/tv shows, or something else altogether?
This^^.
What exactly do you want in the way of "homebrew"?
Personally the best of homebrew for me were the custom tracks on mario kart.
A ton of homebrew was just emulators, editors for pc, and whatnot. (there are apps and stuff for wii but the main purpose was always homebrew games and game edits and previous console emulators.)
If you haven't downloaded ( I mean backed up your original copy of lol) mario kart the dark version you are really missing out and haven't actually played mario kart. < the best damn thing ever made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: oh shit where??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: