Hacking Good Game Sources (New to scene!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikinglax18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys, I am new to the scene so please bear with me. Where is a good place to DL games to upload onto the minisd that goes with my R4? I don't know where everyone is getting these games from. I looked here on the site in 'Homebrew' and they had a list of games for dl, Like Quake and such. Are these the games that I download?

No. - Gaisuto

wzeroc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
ermm...you do realize that that sounded like asking for ROMs, don't you? and by asking for ROMs, you are violating certain rules. so, sorry, but no one here wil entertain you of that request openly. Have a nice day in GBAtemp.net.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright guys, I am new to the scene so please bear with me. Where is a good place to DL games to upload onto the minisd that goes with my R4? I don't know where everyone is getting these games from. I looked here on the site in 'Homebrew' and they had a list of games for dl, Like Quake and such. Are these the games that I download?

It's not actually possible to download or play commercial games on an R4. Everyone in this community just develops/plays their own homebrew. Fake commercial ROM information is released to throw newbies off the track, thereby keeping all the best homebrew for ourselves. Sorry dude...
laugh.gif

Vikinglax18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i kinda understand what you are saying, but basically put, how do i get say the homebrew "super mario bros" onto my minisd card that fits into the r4?

I should have read more before buying this stuff without knowing, but i know i will be able to figure it out somehow.

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
I just think it's awesome that you bought an R4 before even finding one single game source.

And yes, google is your friend. Hint: Google some filenames of games you want (NOT game names, but FILENAMES).

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry buddy, no ROM requests here. No asking where to get them. Read the rules next time you join a forum, could save you a lot of grief in the future. Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag