0ddity

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Looking for a good fighting game for dsl, haven't had the ds long so I probably missed some good ones. I'm looking for something like Soul Caliber or Street Fighter, 2d or 3D. I already checked out both Bleach games and MK for the DS, and they didn't really do it for me, so if anyone has any other suggestions I'd be happy to hear it. Multiplayer isn't required but would be a plus.

PS:
Looking for NDS native games, not snes/mame/etc roms.

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people are saying that the Last Airbender is good and TV Anime Fairy Tail is okay. I've yet to get Fairy Tail working on my r4. But the first two bleach games are fun. The 3rd is pretty bad, and the fourth is fast and easy, but fun also.

Bluestainedroses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's Jump Superstars and Ultimate Superstars if you want, i think they both have a pretty much finished translation and are pretty Decent. Also if you don't mind something different. I played Animal Boxing on my first flashcard and played it nonstop for a week. Not your typical fighter though.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can be bothered getting NeoDS up and running there are some great fighters that run really well.

I have the following and all are good.

King of Fighters 98
King of Fighters 2002
King of Fighters 2003
Capcom VS SNK
Samurai Shodown V - Special

Go Retro:
yaynds.gif

bennyheartless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My vote goes to the jump games too. I don't speak Japanese or even know who most of the characters are, but the gameplay is solid and a lot of fun.

0ddity

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Don't really care either way about anime/japanese style games, just looking for a solid fighter like the classics, so I'll give those all a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative