Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I asked dad about ammy and he said no.

Kaylie and Skylie are pretty good.

Lulz, Nanaki being an actual dog. FF7 was awesome, too bad I can't name my dog anything slightly japanese sounding, and "red" or "red 13" would just sound weird
tongue.gif

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
Geek girls huh.
smile.gif

Marie - Marie Curie - discovered polonium

Marie or Maggie - Maria Margarethe Kirch - German Astronomer

Émilie - Émilie du Châtelet - Mathematician and Voltaire's lover

Mary - Mary Shelley - Wrote Frankenstein

Eva - Eva Ekeblad - First woman to be admitted to the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences

Ada - Ada Lovelace (Countess of Lovelace) she was a contemporary of Charles Babbage (he created the first mechanical computer) and she was considered to have written the first computer program in 1843. Also her dad was Lord Byron and you don't get much cooler than him. Mad bad and dangerous to know.

I can think up some more in a bit.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mabilouz said:
Geek girls huh.
smile.gif

Marie - Marie Curie - discovered polonium

Marie or Maggie - Maria Margarethe Kirch - German Astronomer

Émilie - Émilie du Châtelet - Mathematician and Voltaire's lover

Mary - Mary Shelley - Wrote Frankenstein

Eva - Eva Ekeblad - First woman to be admitted to the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences

Ada - Ada Lovelace (Countess of Lovelace) she was a contemporary of Charles Babbage (he created the first mechanical computer) and she was considered to have written the first computer program in 1843. Also her dad was Lord Byron and you don't get much cooler than him. Mad bad and dangerous to know.

I can think up some more in a bit.

I originally meant something from, like, games, anime or TV, but ooh, dad likes those ideas (naming it after someone who did something notable in history, dad's a huge history buff). He likes Marie and Mary. Like I said, though, we're still not sure what gender we're getting, so don't work yourself too hard
biggrin.gif

And lulz @ naming it the MLP dog. Probably best that I don't mention that I've watched MLP fim to dad yet.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
Isobel - Isobel Bennet - Marine Biologist and one of the first women to visit Macquarie Island as part of the Australian National Antarctic Research Expedition

Amelia - Amelia Earhart ( I don't need to tell you why)

Emily - Emily Wilding Davison - Suffragette threw herself under the Kings horse at the Epsom Derby in 1903 and died of her injuries four days later

Sophie - Sophie Scholl - German Resistance

And Ada that I mentioned in the other post, she wrote the first computer program that is like uber geekdom! Sadly Ada isn't such a nice name. lol

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite female dog names
  • Laika (especially for a husky-type)
  • Matilda
  • Sara Underfoot (for a small dog)

Consider the breed before choosing a name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For you @Xdqwerty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF1sefvrN40