Hacking Good CycloDS Retailer?

Shivers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone answer my last question please?
smile.gif

NumNum

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What is this file for? (CycloDS DLDI Device File)

It's the file you need to patch your roms with if they use the filesystem of your microSD card.

The CycloDS Evolution has built in DLDI automatic patching which means you do not need to run patching software on your PC in order for homebrew using DLDI to work. DLDI is a file access library which allows you to save your data to the SD card, more information can be found at http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/.

I think you might referring to the CycloDS Mini-SD which is a Slot-2 card.

CycloDS Mini-SD is capable of playing the following types of games:

+ Nintendo DS games
+ Gameboy Advance games
+ Both Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS Homebrew games
+ Sega MasterSystem games
+ Nintendo games
+ PC-Engine games

And some of these needs to be patched.

And for you and most of us it's not important. You won't need to install it. :-D

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shivers said:
Sorry I should have clarified and posted a link!

This is where I found it, right at the bottom of the page!
blink.gif
Looks like that it's only for the older models. If you got the CycloDS Evolution (I hope that's the case) then don't worry about it. It's not needed. If you got one that goes in the GBA slot, then you need that file.

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
I got mine from OzModChips.. Awesome service and fast postage.. But Its in Aus..
tongue.gif
Thats why I got mine..

It's $90 AUD on OzModChips T_T If the exchange rate wasn't so damn bad, I would simply buy from a US site and have it shipped, but most charge over $20 AUD for shipping...

damnesiac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
I got mine from OzModChips.. Awesome service and fast postage.. But Its in Aus..
tongue.gif
Thats why I got mine..

Got two for my cousins with 2gb kingtsons from OMC with express post. Very fast and excellent service. Shit all over their friends DSTT lol

I'll be buying a Cyclo for myself off somoene that also bought from OMC.

D

Deleted User

Those Australians who got their CycloDS from Ozmodchips should also think about affording a EZFlash V 3 in 1 too. I got mine yesterday and it fantastic and I don't know why I waited so long to get one. No need for my SupercardSD to play GBA stuff anymore I just run it from the Cyclo. (This is not an add just a recommendation.
tongue.gif
)

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
ShAdOwFuRi said:
Curley5959 said:
tongue.gif
Thats why I got mine..

It's $90 AUD on OzModChips T_T If the exchange rate wasn't so damn bad, I would simply buy from a US site and have it shipped, but most charge over $20 AUD for shipping...
I got mine for $62 AUD from Modariffic but their website seems to be a bit dead a the moment.

damnesiac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought my 3in1 from DX, it's the + version so not supported yet. GBA works fine just the mem expansion and rumble needs some work.

modariffic don't sell Cyclo's anymore I don't think and that $62 would've been when the aussie dollar was strong.

sgand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$47 shipped from RealHotStuff.

I just ordered 2 more over the weekend from them. Quick shipping, but maybe it's because they ship from a town 3 hours away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo