Hacking Good CycloDS Retailer?

Shivers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I finally have enough money in my PayPal account to purchase a Cyclo DS Evolution, I'm looking for some input as to what the best site for me to grab one would be, I want one as reliable/reputable as possible and ofcourse with the most competitive price I can get taking the former point into account.

Thank you for your help and I hope you all had a nice Christmas!
biggrin.gif

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I fully endorse RealHotStuff they are amazing. though i must say this is coming from a American where the shipping was hella fast. Not sure how fast you would get it overseas. Though i can tell you this for sure you will get the product you order with a generic 2 gig micro sd so you can play right out the box. I will be getting a new one with more space and better speeds but for out of the box you cant beat it.

morphius

The King of the Cosmos
Trophies
Website
pachimod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I know the original poster doesn't need the info, but another user may. I have bought 6 over the past year from realhotstuff, never had a problem. SUPER fast shipping...again i am in the US, don't know about international shipments.

Dteyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
modchipcentral.com is great if you live in Canada, mine only took one day to get here and came with a free 1gb microSD card.

(I know OP is not from Canada, but figured some readers might be)

Shivers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the late reply, been very busy recently.

Just to let you all know that my Cyclo arrived a couple of days ago all safe and sound, it was black too, score! Hope you all had a nice Christmas and New Year
smile.gif

Edit - Also, I was looking at the support/downloads page for the Cyclo, and there's something called CycloDS DLDI Device File, should I put this into my card or is it not important?

Nathan-NL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For Dutch people: I bought two carts (HW version 3, black and white one) from: www.consolepro.nl

You can buy it from these webshops as well, tho: www.sniptech.eu and www.sidder.nl

Sidder is cheap
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol