Homebrew Goldleaf problem

ninja21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I am having problems installing an nsp backup via gold leaf. I have managed to find several versions of this ( both nsp and xci) I make the connection to my switch and the title begins to install and gets to 5 out of 8 and then data just stops transferring. I have tried leaving it for a while, does nothing. I have converted an xci to nsp and this does the same thing. It is only with this specific game, the others that I have installed all work and I don't have this problem. I am on fw 6.2. my sd card is fat32, converting to exfat seems difficult ( I am not sure about the updating fw part) and ftp doesn't seem to work. I have changed the usb cable, that still didn't help...any help is appreciated. Thanks

2Siralv

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I am having problems installing an nsp backup via gold leaf. I have managed to find several versions of this ( both nsp and xci) I make the connection to my switch and the title begins to install and gets to 5 out of 8 and then data just stops transferring. I have tried leaving it for a while, does nothing. I have converted an xci to nsp and this does the same thing. It is only with this specific game, the others that I have installed all work and I don't have this problem. I am on fw 6.2. my sd card is fat32, converting to exfat seems difficult ( I am not sure about the updating fw part) and ftp doesn't seem to work. I have changed the usb cable, that still didn't help...any help is appreciated. Thanks

What game is the game requird for 6.2 or lower? If lower try the ignore firmware if that dosent work try not to ignore it and are u using the goldleaf with a hb menu forwader or the nsp it seld or from the album? Try it with album if thats what ur using then try the hbmenu nsp i had this peoblem withalot games new n old n its jst trial and error until it works

Last edited by 2Siralv,

ninja21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies guys, I ended u using an older version of gold leaf and that did the trick. Don't know why.. but it worked. Thanks anyways

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM