Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Dark_linis said:
A god does exist....

LOL, when I read it was announced, I immediately sent my gf this.
Adrian // ADDICTION says:
THEY.THEY.THEY...ANNOUNCED GOLDEN SUN 3 FOR THE DS
Adrian // ADDICTION says:
THERE IS A GOD

But this is the best news EVER. On top of the remake of Gold/Silver, I just had a fucking joygasm.

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
NTR_GoldenSunDS_01ss01_E3.jpg

NTR_GoldenSunDS_01ss02_E3.jpg

NTR_GoldenSunDS_01ss03_E3.jpg

NTR_GoldenSunDS_02ss01_E3.jpg

NTR_GoldenSunDS_02ss02_E3.jpg

NTR_GoldenSunDS_02ss03_E3.jpg

NTR_GoldenSunDS_02ss04_E3.jpg

delishiousgoldensun.jpg

NTR_GoldenSunDS_02ss06_E3.jpg

Source is Nintendo's Press Only Site
http://press.nintendo.com/E32009/

Looks like an original game.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2010 is also the magic number for more good RPGs.

It finally happened and for good measure, the fans deserved a sequel.

cheatmaster5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, I am so happy.
biggrin.gif

The only thing stoping me from getting a dsi is that my golden wont work on it.
I love the past two, i have over 80 hours on the first and 60 on the other
smile.gif

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dark_linis said:
QUOTE said:

How can you tell?
If you have played Golden Sun before you can recognize all summons (Although I have to check on the golden dragon), and the people on the poster look like Isaac, Gareth and Mia to me.
Golden Sun DS... I really hope you're right about it being a new game but up until now it doesn't look that way. All other trailers showed new stuff except this one.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IMO, the series is overrated, but the games are still good. I wonder what the story will be about if this is an original game, since GS2 concluded the story nicely if you ask me.

Chances of this game being an original is a little over 50%. The characters in that poster all look older, especially Garet (Where's Ivan?). I also don't remember seeing a pyramid in either of the games.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I've been this excited about an E3 announcement since 2004 when they showed the teaser video for Twilight Princess.

Awesome news, thanks for posting.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Whoever moderated me is a failure as a human being and I resent sharing a genetic order with them. It is for me to say that this is a crappy newspost, because it's a single-line post with zero source information, and the having and sharing of opinions is kind of one of the major features which separates humans from the rest of natural life, which you would know if you were a successful human being. Go ahead and moderate this too, as long as you understand your deep-seated failings first.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came when i saw that trailer. GS is my favorite game of all time! Screens look amazing but i can't help to notice there is no ivan on the poster

Edit: Forgot to say the music is also great and reminds me of the original 2 games which had one of the best sound tracks

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sure this is not a remake. For starters, they look all much older. We've been able to play with them in both games, so why not in the third one, jos7960? You seem to be trying to convince yourself that this is a remake and I really don't understand why.

PS: I can't believe that some people are actually complaining about this game already. It's just been announced and they feel OFFENDED by the thought of it...

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is the best news that came out of Nintendo's E3 Press Conference! I remember when there were rumors about GS3 being on the game cube.

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jos7960 said:
Dark_linis said:
QUOTE said:

How can you tell?
If you have played Golden Sun before you can recognize all summons (Although I have to check on the golden dragon), and the people on the poster look like Isaac, Gareth and Mia to me.
Golden Sun DS... I really hope you're right about it being a new game but up until now it doesn't look that way. All other trailers showed new stuff except this one.
But... garret cant control Lightning... he was a venus adapt if Im correct and Lightning is Mercury.

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Dark_linis said:
jos7960 said:
Dark_linis said:
QUOTE said:

How can you tell?
But... garret cant control Lightning... he was a venus adapt if Im correct and Lightning is Mercury.
Actually Garet is a Mars adept, who controls fire. Isaac is the Venus one.

I am incredible overexcited about this game. I just can't wait until next year!

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Vague Rant said:
Whoever moderated me is a failure as a human being and I resent sharing a genetic order with them. It is for me to say that this is a crappy newspost, because it's a single-line post with zero source information, and the having and sharing of opinions is kind of one of the major features which separates humans from the rest of natural life, which you would know if you were a successful human being. Go ahead and moderate this too, as long as you understand your deep-seated failings first.
That was me. And I stand by my decision to trash that post. His post was news, no matter how short it may have been. Calling his news post crappy was uncalled for and a foul act on your side which also happens to be off-topic and irrelevant to the topic. As for news posting, everyone has to start somewhere, right? You do not simply start out posting full-fledged news articles, instead you start out with minor things in order to learn. But a negative act such as yours can stop this learning process entirely and make one never improve.

There's also the fact that some people appreciate news posts such as these since they inform them of something they didn't know of no matter how short the article by itself was. I for one am one of those and I appreciate to see such posts here since I didn't have the time to actively watch E3 due to work and posts such as these informed me of what interesting things that had been displayed so that I can check them up later when I get enough time.

And if you're still dissatisfied with my actions, then please PM me about it.

Now back onto topic, shall we?
wink.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
MegaAce™ said:
Dark_linis said:
A god does exist....
+1

No really, in my opinion is Golden Sun one of the best RPG's beside Final Fantasy and others.

+ over 9000
biggrin.gif
but back to topic: holy heavenly crap,nut bunnies, golden sun ds, and u guys are right they do look older, so probably this will take place maybe 1~3 years after the previous fight, and nuts, i was expecting something like the sons/daughters of issace and mia or something
biggrin.gif
but hey, if GS is here, then huzzah
biggrin.gif
and its in 2010, more time to save up
biggrin.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I already see that it will be exactly what I said in the pre-E3 thread on the portal......people dancing around for a game I don't really care about, meanwhile any kind of game I might like is non-existent. Of course there's still a couple days left, so I MIGHT see something interesting yet, but I doubt it.

At least Golden Sun DS has a sort of FF7 look to it with monsters busting up out of the ground and stuff. But for me it will be like every other DS/GBA RPG.....I'll never finish it before getting bored and deleting it.
unsure.gif

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
wha!!! im just playing the gba version of this game... this game totally rocks im looking forward to this remake.. and why the new super mario bros 2 is for the wii? damn i hope its for the ds sigh
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"