ROM Hack Golden Sun: Dark Dawn English

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkspirit456 said:
Nah, I'm too lazy to do it... just like people who are too lazy to read my thread... Seriously, they need to read...
i think that means you have no right to whine about them. lol.

darkspirit456

OP
Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Shabutie78 said:
darkspirit456 said:
Nah, I'm too lazy to do it... just like people who are too lazy to read my thread... Seriously, they need to read...
i think that means you have no right to whine about them. lol.

WTF LOL!!!! Whining? I was whining? lol! Do people have a brain anymore? -.- For real, no one even whined... LOL!

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You kind of are whining...

darkspirit456 said:
Well, if they're too lazy to read or they are FOB shipped from Asia that can't read then this would happenWhine.

darkspirit456 said:
Nah, I'm too lazy to do it... just like people who are too lazy to read my thread... Seriously, they need to read...Whine.

QUOTE(darkspirit456 @ Nov 1 2010, 01:04 AM)
WTF LOL!!!! Whining? I was whining? lol! Do people have a brain anymore? -.- For real, no one even whined... LOL!
Whine.

darkspirit456

OP
Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol how is that whine? Whine is when you want something and keep telling that person to get it for you...

And this is my patch how da hell can I whine about my own patch WDF?

Edit: Omg can't stop laughing at people who can't tell what's whining... please google it...

Zoroark1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thread-derail-1953.jpg

Volture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
darkspirit456 said:
Lol how is that whine? Whine is when you want something and keep telling that person to get it for you...

Edit: Omg can't stop laughing at people who can't tell what's whining... please google it...
Uhm, how old are you? No really, I'm grateful for you doing this, but the way you write and act make me think you are like 11-years old.

darkspirit456

OP
Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Volture said:
darkspirit456 said:

Uhm, how old are you? No really, I'm grateful for you doing this, but the way you write and act make me think you are like 11-years old.
Older than you... im not a little kid that can't read or understand English
The way I write is because I don't want to cus them out, im piss that people don't read and asking idiotic questions and comments

Volture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
darkspirit456 said:
Volture said:
darkspirit456 said:

Older than you... im not a little kid that can't read or understand English
The way I write is because I don't want to cus them out, im piss that people don't read and asking idiotic questions and comments
Well, it's not that I don't understand where your reactions are coming from, but staying calm would definitely help. Also, I never intended to insult you. I was just stating my thoughts, mainly because of your hyperactive reactions.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I saw one screenhot and agree with everyone here.

That is a funny way to say that the localization is incomplete. "It is translating."

It is November 1st 2010 right now, I think the United States version of the game comes out November 29th. I think I'll just wait till then. There are some other games for the DS coming out whiten this week. One of them is a Japanese-only tittle called; Radiant Historia. I think it is published by Atlus of Japan, clueless if Atlus will localize it though. I guess it is time to brush up on Japanese, eh? Radiant Histaria comes out in Japan on November 3rd. I'll be busy with that game and Pokemon Black.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else noticed that Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (J) still hasn't been added to the DS Scene Release on the main page? o.O

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
yes it was....it was just wasn't written as Golden Sun but whatever the romanized japanese name is...I missed it too. But imma bout to point out the two funniest thing in this thread

1)of course....Onward! It is translating

and

2)Bang! and the arguing is gone....That was epic since it was on like 13 post in a row

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JinTrigger said:
yes it was....it was just wasn't written as Golden Sun but whatever the romanized japanese name is...I missed it too.
Lol, now that you mentioned that I looked again and saw it
tongue.gif
can't believe I missed it XD

Volture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Chesskid1 said:
is anyone wokring on a fan translation of the jap release? i don't want to wait for the NA version.
God, what's with the impatience? Only 27 days left. Besides, even if someone even wanted to do a translation, they wouldn't be able to make it in this short amount of time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol