www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ds.gif
Golden Sun 3 (DS) announced
After six years, we get the threequel!
NTR_GoldenSunDS_01illu2_E3.jpg
During Nintendo's E3 2009 conference, Reggie Fils-Aime announced Golden Sun 3 (DS). No real details were given, but a brief cinematic was shown. Video below.

It's about damn time!

icon11.gif
 E3 announcement trailer
discuss.png
Discuss

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait!

No I really mean it, I am going to break into Camalot's offices and steal it NOW.

BRB

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wish they could keep some kind of GBA graphics... I don't like thos semi-3d graphics, that has pointy curves. Just like New Super Mario Bros, for DS. They could keep some CLEAN 2D graphics that it would be nice (anyone remember DK country 1?)

BUT!

I'm soooooo very happy that this will be coming out! I wanted one SOOOOO MUCH!

I wonder if Isaac will keep some part of the Golden Sun inside him... What would the story be? Now they have to stop mankind from running rampant due to Alchemy being free, with all the lighthouses lit up?

2 Groups were very nice on the lost age, and I wonder if we're gonna keep at least some of them. Jenna and Isaac should make a couple. Sheba should leave, as she doesn't "belong" to the party, as Ivan, that should stay with his sister.

I'm soooo waiting for this!!

*btw, I started the hyping*

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, it's not gonna be a sequel. I don't want to break your bubble, but it has been confirmed to be a whole new story with totally new characters and in 3D.

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
they sure took there frikin time to make a new one... sheez.
but how can you get angry at the makers of you your 2 favo games in the whole world!(golden sun & golden sun 2)
and on the picture on first post with the 3 people on it, the blode guy looks like Isaac... that his son or something?? that would be awsome!
but i hate the fact that they say it wont be out untill 2010... Darn you time!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer