PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Finally! Thank God! This is the best news out of E3 by far for me. I guess no more making Golden Sun fakes, hurray!

I'd like to know about the story and get some details about it. Currently all we know is that it features Isaac.

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
i dont know of this game but i will try this game when it released in usa too much peopl say this game i s great game i will try it
smile.gif

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Now this is ONE HECK of a news announcement. The E3 is complete with Golden Sun.

But seriously, I've always believed...6 years I have been waiting, and finally, our prayers have been answered.

PARTEH!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome!
biggrin.gif
I've only played the first one and it's brilliant. They've been sitting on this one for so long if they've been working on it the whole time it should be pretty damn good.

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally! A reason to dust off the DS! GS, GS: TLA and TWEWY were the only RPGs I've ever liked, so this is just amazing for me!

Whiternoise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AWESOME!!!

I'm really not convinced by those graphics though - something like Pokemon style would be better, but they know best!

It is being made by Camelot still, right? Those guys knew how to push the GBA to it's limits, hopefully they can do the same here!

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whiternoise said:
AWESOME!!!

I'm really not convinced by those graphics though - something like Pokemon style would be better, but they know best!

It is being made by Camelot still, right? Those guys knew how to push the GBA to it's limits, hopefully they can do the same here!

I'm with you, the gba ones had this certain charm to them. Especially the battle scenes. What they show make it look like another random jrpg.
Hopefully it's still going to have that charm and they just didn't show it.

Squall2k5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
in this moment i´m crying this is the best news I've had since chrono trigger ds if they make super mario rpg and the legend of the seven stars i´m going to dye

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the biggest shock of the year for me actually. I definitely remember posting in an e3 hope thread here that there would be a GS3, and it's finally coming! I'm obviously a huge fan of both GBA games, and you can imagine my excitement from my avvy and sig. It might finally be time to change them if I can edit them to be small enough!
biggrin.gif

Graphics look gorgeous. The DS excels at these types of games that use 3D backgrounds with 2D sprites. Some examples that come to mind are Dragon Quest 4/5, FF12 RW, and Blood of Bahamut. Looks like kickass PS1 games and such. Can't wait for this and I hope we see some battle footage/screens soon. I hope the combat is mostly the same as well.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should be for regular DS. It's just being played on DSi. And that new video shows some really attractive graphics and battles. Definitely getting this one when it comes out. *tries to works on new sig and avvy*

The Guardian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
silent sniper said:
I never beat the 2nd one, but, am I the only one that needed a guide to get through various parts of the first?

yes.
smileipb2.png

I used walkthroughs to get to items that I could see but couldn't get to sometimes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello