Gold Hen Question

Pl4yst4tionRox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have looked through the forums for the answer to my question and I couldn't find it. So here it is. How do i use codes on a game that are made on a version that is higher than 9.00 firmware. For example. I see that there are codes for AC: Valhalla CXusa18522 version 7.10. (United States Region). According to orbis patches that game version can only be used on system firmware 9.60 or above, Since PS4 JB is only at 9.00 how do i use the codes. I have seen alot of games that have cheats made with game versions higher than what 9.00 system firmare supports..

Also I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of how to create codes for ps4 games. I have created a ton of codes for the switch. But I don't know the process for the PS4. Thanks in advance for the help with these questions.

Pl4yst4tionRox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has been over a week and a half. I was told that this was the place to go to when it comes to questions about modded systems and what not. I guess I was well misinformed. 252. people have looked at this post and no one can even come up with guesses on how to help. What a waste of time.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, that is an interesting question, because are the original codes for the updated app version or the backport? I'm pretty sure the method is using search and replace, like the ps3 mfw, where it searches for each individual byte, and replaces them with someone else. to get codes, you might need some sort of debugger.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do i use codes on a game that are made on a version that is higher than 9.00 firmware.
You install that fpkg update version of the game (which would have already been backported to run on 9.00 or below).

If you are using a disc version of the game then you cant because as you mentioned, you cant run an official game update intended for a higher firmware.

Also I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of how to create codes for ps4 games. I have created a ton of codes for the switch. But I don't know the process for the PS4. Thanks in advance for the help with these questions.
Search for Modded Warfare on youtube. He has done a few videos on creating cheat codes for PS4 games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.