Gaming Gold Bottomed Mii's for everyone ^_^

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
WHY on Earth would anyone reigion lock a Mii?!
Because that is what Nintendo does.
I suppose. Nintendo could learn a thing or two from Sony about region locking.

Will.
Never.
Happen.

I wonder why they started with that, since older consoles didn't have that. Sega never had that... It's just them and Microsoft.

Anyway, thanks, now I have more mees with mii.

... Oh wait~
Microsoft doesn't have Region-Free, it's the dev's choice I think, most are locked :(
Plus, i know It'll never happen but we can always dream.

justmike

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
When you do send these to the plaza, can you move them back? What's the purpose of moving them to the plaza to begin with?

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WHY on Earth would anyone reigion lock a Mii?!
Because that is what Nintendo does.
I suppose. Nintendo could learn a thing or two from Sony about region locking.

Will.
Never.
Happen.

I wonder why they started with that, since older consoles didn't have that. Sega never had that... It's just them and Microsoft.

Anyway, thanks, now I have more mees with mii.

... Oh wait~
Microsoft doesn't have Region-Free, it's the dev's choice I think, most are locked :(
Plus, i know It'll never happen but we can always dream.
For one, most Japanese games are region locked. I would say about 75% of US/EU games are RF. Secondly, both the PS1 and PS2 are region locked. Lastly, All of Sega's consoles are region locked IIRC. Where did you hear that Sega didn't region lock their consoles?!

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
When you do send these to the plaza, can you move them back? What's the purpose of moving them to the plaza to begin with?
Yes, you can move them back from the Plaza to Mill Maker. One advantage I found to moving them to the plaza was it gave me the "10 Miis characters in your plaza!" accomplishment. Unfortunately you cannot do anything useful with them in the plaza - they don't give you puzzle pieces or play in the quest.

servant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone checked their Mii plaza recently? We have received Nikki of Swapnote as a gift it appears but I believe gold pants are limited to Japan sadly as she is a official Nintendo Mii and still is treated as a normal mii in mii plaza. I despise NOA for this, Nikki was one of my favorite characters so far.

* As a side note: do not delete her, though she appears normal; once she is gone she is gone for good.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Has anyone checked their Mii plaza recently? We have received Nikki of Swapnote as a gift it appears but I believe gold pants are limited to Japan sadly as she is a official Nintendo Mii and still is treated as a normal mii in mii plaza. I despise NOA for this, Nikki was one of my favorite characters so far.

* As a side note: do not delete her, though she appears normal; once she is gone she is gone for good.
I've heard about this but my Australian 3DS doesn't have her.

servant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm perhaps Australia might not be getting her, that would be a shame though. Did you guys get the Valentine's Swapnote by any chance?

servant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm perhaps Australia might not be getting her, that would be a shame though. Did you guys get the Valentine's Swapnote by any chance?
Yes, we did.
welp, I guess you would have to find a way to get US content similar to how nintendo zone works somehow or region break your 3ds, srry I can't be of more assistance...unless of course this worked by any chance...
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3887]

Walkin

travel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't look like I got her. I had special notes turned off. Grrr. I've turned it on now.

**update**

I was able to still get it today after I turned on special notes. :yaysp:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle