Gaming Going online in LBP

Varia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering if it's possible? I keep getting the "you need to upgrade" error when I go online, and then the option blanks out.
If not, is it possible to play downloaded levels that I downloaded from my pc?

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to patch the iso with the 2.05 update. Unfortunately the things you need to download to patch it were on megaupload.

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have the EU or the US version of lbp cause I only have the EU files.

Varia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
European luckily.
All I need to do is patch the game and I'll be able to go online? or do I need also something like psnlover?

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure whether you'll need to be on the latest firmware or not so you'll just have to patch and try. I pm'd you with the links and details.

Varia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just another question - is it possible to use the free DLC stuff? I tried downloading them from PSN, but I get an 80109D80 error.

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't know, I never tried the free dlc.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
That error is because PSN detected CFW (or you keep switching PSN accounts, but I doubt this is your problem) and has given you a 1 week block from downloading, I've had the same problem. Try again in a week with your CFW deactivated.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
By deactivate you mean isntall OFW?
Do you know if the DLC will work with the iso?
You don't need to install OFW, but you have the right idea. Just use temp 6.60 CFW and do a full shutdown to get back to OFW.
As for the DLC, no clue. Never tried it except with the UMD because of the Update problem.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
I can play LBP online 100% with perma 6.20 PRO-B and this is actually first time hearing that sony bans becouse of CFW. My LBP is official PSN version so I dunno if they actually just detect warez version of game itself or something.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I can play LBP online 100% with perma 6.20 PRO-B and this is actually first time hearing that sony bans becouse of CFW. My LBP is official PSN version so I dunno if they actually just detect warez version of game itself or something.
It doesn't seem to affect everyone, but some people will get an error code if they try to download anything on PSN while they have active firmware, the same error also being seen after multiple account changes on your system. It only lasts a week for most people, but that is annoying when you buy games online. It is still accessable, you just can't get anything you have already bought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning