QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
for about 3 days.. I'll have like 15 hours of play time on my DSL Navy.. So if you guys have games to suggest me for like 15 hours (Not crap like "Books " and stuff like that .. Cus I do take alot)

Just like.. donno... Some good games to pass time on , Not too much reading , I like action titles and adventure , I didn't like the brain games and the flash focus game , Didn't like Contra 4(too hard >

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A mystery game. Like Trace Memory or Hotel Dusk, maybe Myst. I used to not like mystery games, but I developed a liking for them after I finished Trace Memory. How about Zelda:PH, FFXII:Revenant wings, CoD4, or Phoenix wright?

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
If you like Tony Hawk's American Sk8land, Proving Ground is a adequate sequel, and Downhill Jam is a great spin-off. I also liked Transformers (Pick Decepticons), Kirby Squeak Squad, Yoshi's Island DS, New Super Mario Bros, Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure (Not as good as the first one, but good), Crash of the Titans, even though you don't want to read, get Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, it's awesome and funny.

DSDoom and QuakeDS are both awesome homebrew that let you play Doom (And Doom II, Plutonia, TNT, modifications, etc) and Quake (And modifications) on your DS.

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Get Advance Wars DS.

There's easily hundreds of hours of ridiculously addictive strategy gaming there, so it should keep you occupied.

If you can get a hold of Advance Wars 1 and 2 (GBA), then do so, they're even better than the DS one.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Megaman zx and advent is pretty good. You should get short games to play in between too, like tetris or something.. although I can play tetris for ages >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back