Gohan save editor please help - dead or alive extreme 3

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Chrisssj2, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Chrisssj2
    OP

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    I try putting a value in the first box upper left. (girl/owner money value)
    Not sure if i should choose 0-4 byte. But i have tried 0-4 byte and pressed search now, but all of them said no results! How is this possible? does this tool not work?

on pc there is sucess in editing these girl/owner money values. So i think they should be there?!

Anyone any idea?
    Also I have gohanmem installed. but i guess something is supposed to show up when pressing start+select? Because nothing does... i have gohanmem/suprx and an addition in game.txt of this. in plugin folder

2. Chrisssj2
    OP

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    Bump

3. Chrisssj2
    OP

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    Surely someone must know how to use this?

4. random2598

random2598 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2016
    Mexico
    Well, the way i modified the girl money is just puttin the exact value on the upper left, it is 4 bytes, just make sure you are searching on SAVEGAME.DAT because DOAX3 has 4 files that you can search (or at least they appear for files to me), and the value you want put it on the bottom right, again, it is 4 bytes, I seriously hope i explained this right...

Chrisssj2 likes this.
  5. Chrisssj2
    OP

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    Omg i was looking at the wrong file!!!
    Thanks dude it worked!!!! Cant believe how easy it is!
    Do u think it maybe possible to edit excitement level of girls? Its a numerical value of 1-100. Would that be then 0-2 bytes or..?
    Btw do u know about gohan mem?
    Also i pressed start once since i didnt know how to use the tool atmfirst. Seems it makes a backupmthen? Where are these stored? I domtmwant unnessecary space on the memory card. Again manynthanks!!!

Edit:
    Just tried looking for owner level which someone else modded to 255 for me on pc via hexedit.
    Gohan found 99 possibilities? Is 99 the max the app can handle btw?
    Soo yeah that would be hard to find.. Time consuming.

Last edited by Chrisssj2, Oct 13, 2016