Gods Eater 2 Trailer

tommyt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRctxKGVcYU[/youtube]

QUOTE said:
The game will take place three years after Gods Eater Burst. Players will have access to a new male or female protagonist
of their choosing, along with new weapons, such as the Boost Hammer and Charge Spear. There will also be tons of
new Aragami creatures to face, and the game will be sporting a new visual style. Famitsu has also stated that there is a
new "Engage System," though no details beyond the name have been mentioned at this time.

Screenshot Here.
Info

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
This looks exciting.... But you're only gonna give a video? That's unnacceptable, add some text, some pictures, and a source, will ya?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm secretly hoping that the English in the trailer is not 'dramatic effect' for the Japanese but to re-release it as the English trailer.

Please, Nacmo/D3?

@Ace, source for a trailer? Lolwhat.
You don't need anything, just the video.

Ace

Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
-snip'd-
It's kind of stupid just to add the trailer, if there's more information inbound of the title. Besides, USN's quality has been a bit lacking, recently. I just want to help.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You don't need all that, it's just a trailer.

Everyone does it, even GBAtemp Video/TV/Mag staff.
rolleyes.gif

see: http://gbatemp.net/f197-gbatemp-tv

Ace

Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Yeah, but each of those articles come with more than just a title and a video. Many I see come with commentary, some extra information, etc, that aren't necesarily included in the trailer.

Besides, the templates at least attempt to help us hold a standard of quality on the news
tongue.gif

EDIT: I'm only talking of USN here. The other boards are areas I'm not focused in.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Faith said:
Yeah, but each of those articles come with more than just a title and a video. Many I see come with commentary, some extra information, etc, that aren't necesarily included in the trailer.

Besides, the templates at least attempt to help us hold a standard of quality on the news
tongue.gif

EDIT: I'm only talking of USN here. The other boards are areas I'm not focused in.

Most of the TV section, outside of haddad's unboxings/flashcart stuff and Schlupi's specials, are just trailers without explanations. I think it's fine to just post a trailer, since not everyone is a TV Temper or above.

You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I guess a moving picture is worth a shitload of words.

On topic though, I enjoyed God Eater but I'm not really far into it. Definitely fun though outside of the whole "Hey, this could use a second analog stick" thing. Kinda silly considering the Vita is right around the corner. Maybe they'll throw it on PSN to get some people buying it for the Vita. I would.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
This is for PSP? It would have been amazing for Vita... hopefully it incorporates the Vita's second analog in some kind of way in case it goes to the PS Store.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
clegion said:
CMON make this for Vita, my wallet have already compromised with this
Vita will play this, even if they don't bring it here, the Vita is region free so it'll be possible.

They put it on the PSP because it's still a good/solid portable in Japan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?