Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

Battlefield Argentina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
How similar or different is this game to Monster Hunter Freedom Unite?
In concept is the same, hunt tough and hard bosses, and make new equipement with their corpses
The combat is the main difference between the two, while monster hunter is slow and and methodical, were every hit has to be calculated
God eater is the opossite,the combat is a lot faster, and is more about how fast can you hit and how fast can you dodge or block, something more like devil may cry but without the shitty camera

Last edited by Battlefield Argentina,

Battlefield Argentina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Only 823 threads left!!!
YEAHY MORIIDO!!!
falcons-cheer-12-16-12.gif

Reactions: Jeffiroi

Kusogane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can we really play this after 100% reviewed ? can't contain myself right now, seeing how it is almost finished this is too awesome.

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
614 STRINGS LEFT GO MORIIDO21 AND CROOD090 AND THE REST OF THE TEAM MEMBER WOOOO, oh and don't use automated translation again good luck

Last edited by jorji109,

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
1. Stopy it with the hype, not only you're not helping them and only putting pressure on them, but it can always happen so that some point was missed etc. and other wave of reviewing will happen.
2. @Kusogane Nope, you won't be able to play it after it is fully reviewed, first Coldbird or DevNoName (not sure which handled the technical aspect) has to compile it in a patch, then you need to make sure you own a LEGAL copy of the game and then you need both download the patch and dump the game to your PC to patch it :)

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
"1. Stopy it with the hype, not only you're not helping them and only putting pressure on them, but it can always happen so that some point was missed etc. and other wave of reviewing will happen." Ok i'll stop it sorry and if I put any pressure on any member of the team sorry

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I dunno if you did, I just helped a friend that translated some games from english to polish once so I know it bothers some people :)

Rageous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played online with God Eater in PPSSPP but I heard it doesn't work (I dunno maybe it works now). I use evolve with other games. It's pretty easy to set-up and it works for a bunch of them. There's the issue with lag though and it actually drains your data quite a lot in case you use limited data.

Last edited by Rageous,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch