Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just created account to say "Thank You" to all those working on the translation :) And now get a move on, we can't wait for eternity... nah, no rush, just do it the best you can. As a manner of payment I can assure you that I'll be able to go and help with translating the game further from english to german or polish (as I see many people submitted propositions of other versions besides english) so if you'll want to make multiple versions of the patch I could be your man for those two :)

devnoname120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This translation project is still going on. There are no news, because we have nothing to say. We are waiting for the translators to complete the translation, anyone can check the progress on Transifex.

As usual, please advertize the project around you, and actively look for potential translators. We really need more contributors!

Kittysune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This translation project is still going on. There are no news, because we have nothing to say. We are waiting for the translators to complete the translation, anyone can check the progress on Transifex.

As usual, please advertize the project around you, and actively look for potential translators. We really need more contributors!
hey i had a question if the translation progress are 100% are we need to wait until it 100% reviewed too ?

john032194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey i had a question if the translation progress are 100% are we need to wait until it 100% reviewed too ?
that will be the case most likely, one line may have different translations, i guess they will review the one that fits best then once reviewing the transcript and creating a seamless transcript for the whole game then that's where they will implement the translation, I might be wrong but that's what i come up anyway.

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I guess it would be really nice if Coldbird released it twice - one version working ASAP for giddy people like me, one after review, though I'm not entirely sure whether it would be possible as I'm no hacker so I have no idea how much effort this would take for him.

Kittysune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I guess it would be really nice if Coldbird released it twice - one version working ASAP for giddy people like me, one after review, though I'm not entirely sure whether it would be possible as I'm no hacker so I have no idea how much effort this would take for him.
did you mean like '' God Eater 2 English Patch Beta version '' that would be good idea because we could review it while playing it

rlxa

Trophies
XP
Country
i couldn't be any more thankful for making this possible. the only way i saw how this can be done is if i joined & made it faster. :D i like how it was just north of 80% before & now it's at 90! haha. really really cool.

what i can say is yep. reviewing is very important. it's difficult to translate scripts without context. i played through the game so i have a fair bit of idea but i don't really have the whole thing memorized. lol

Last edited by rlxa,

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Forget the hype train, I'm surprised with another fact - in Poland, at 8 AM there was over 1500 strings to translate and now, 12 hours later it's 860 (94% complete) - somebody must've uploaded a really big piece of work :) If it'll go so smoothly the translation will be full in not-even-a-week and then it's either downloading a translation beta or waiting for reviewing to be complete :)

KeigoPL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Mareq00713, it was me, when i first saw that project, i was impressed, and i just want to help other GE2 fans, that doesn't cost anything, so i wanna help.
I just wanna tell one thing to others: Concentrate, there are only 6% to end this project. Let's do this together!

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So as it will be personal thanks I'll say it in polish - Naprawdę dzięki Keigo. Niestety przez sesję itd. nie mogę uczestniczyć w tłumaczeniu, ale jakby robiono polskie tłumaczenie (ludzie proponowali już inne języki, a z angielskiego akurat problemu nie będzie) w późniejszym terminie to masz pomagiera :)

Kittysune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Forget the hype train, I'm surprised with another fact - in Poland, at 8 AM there was over 1500 strings to translate and now, 12 hours later it's 860 (94% complete) - somebody must've uploaded a really big piece of work :) If it'll go so smoothly the translation will be full in not-even-a-week and then it's either downloading a translation beta or waiting for reviewing to be complete :)
but but i wanna chu chu while waiting it done and celebrate :3

Sinny

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well..i tryed to switch to Version 6,60 but yeah...it didn't changed it to 6,60.

And I have problems if i play God Eater 2. I get black screen when its loading the game.

Last edited by Sinny,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He wants to bone anything with a dick +1