Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
If the internet has taught me anything, it's that most ppl just don't read long texts.

Also, I see ppl using the very same excuse about not having money to buy a Vita, as if it were a justification for anything. Well, it's not.

And in the end, they forget that this is a translation project... :blink:

well of course xD some people need someone strict to convince them .
i wonder why people don't understand that this thread is a translation for the game , not for whining .... well do your best !

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm Dyaus pita ? i don't remember having problems with it .
mine were like three or four that were almost impossible to kill , Arda Nova , Zeus , and Amaterasu .... these three were HELL ! i don't even remember how i managed to beat them , yes they are rare but they were the hardest .
as for the common ones , Hannibal was the hardest for me , it takes me like half an hour to kill it xD but whateva
Okay, I take back what I said since I was just making assumptions.

The number one on my list is probably the Tsukuyomi. Reason: beam of instant death, inflicts both fatal leak and venom, difficult to reach and hit its weak spot.
The number two goes to the Aether. Reason: inflicts both fatal leak and venom, its aerial so you need to spam aerial combos.

I don't find any of the Ouroboros races that hard since they're just too easy to predict, the same goes to the Hannibal.

Masaki Kenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this still ongoing??? man its been a few months since i last checked in.. so busy with freaking summer school T^T... and the transifex link to the translation page is not there anymore something happen?? I hope it isn't cancelled..

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Is this still ongoing??? man its been a few months since i last checked in.. so busy with freaking summer school T^T... and the transifex link to the translation page is not there anymore something happen?? I hope it isn't cancelled.
i don't think it was cancelled , i mean a few days ago @devnoname120 asked us if transifex or another site was better , so it's still ongoing , plus if you check in transifex you can see some people adding files and such so yeah .
btw here is the link : https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/god-eater-2-translation-project/

devnoname120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This project is definitely not dead. It is in the hands of the translators.
Yet, most of them are pretty busy, which explains the slow progress.
If you know people that would be able to help out with the translation, please redirect them to this topic.

Inv4l1d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Can the DLC and updates be translated? Because if you can would be awesome...
Especially the "Another Episode" dlc and its character episodes...

You're doing a good job, keep it up. kudos

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Can the DLC and updates be translated? Because if you can would be awesome...
Especially the "Another Episode" dlc and its character episodes...

You're doing a good job, keep it up. kudos
It should be possible
coq7Edb.png

devnoname120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
To foster people to help this project, I decided to open the translation to the public. Yes, everyone can now contribute without my approval, even if they have little spare time.

Will this decrease the translation quality? Not at all! Translators that are best skilled will be promoted to reviewers. In this role, they will be able to set the final touch on each translation, and approve them (so that other people cannot change it anymore).

Please spread the word, especially in anime communities. We need more translators!

Last edited by devnoname120,

devnoname120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for your help in finding new contributors!

We use Transifex as it is a translation platform, tailored to translators' needs.
It has tools such as Translation Memory, which are really helpful for translating.

Github is only meant to host code, and revisions of this code. It is not handy for translating material.
In fact, our strings are also stored on Github (https://github.com/MrColdbird/God-Eater-2-Translation-Project).

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Thank you for your help in finding new contributors!

We use Transifex as it is a translation platform, tailored to translators' needs.
It has tools such as Translation Memory, which are really helpful for translating.

Github is only meant to host code, and revisions of this code. It is not handy for translating material.
In fact, our strings are also stored on Github (https://github.com/MrColdbird/God-Eater-2-Translation-Project).
oh so you do use it ! ok then do your best guys !
and yeah one more question , how's the project doing ? any updates ?
thanks

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Omg congratz everyone !!
right after the translating team opened the project to everyone it went from 30% to almost 70% within just a day !!!
that's just so awesome !!!
everyone working on the project, do your best guys , i tried to help with some things too xD
I hope this ends soon !

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wanted to help in the translation too, but just when I was about to submit some of the lines I translated, I see on the transifex page that they've already been translated.:(
Now I have no idea on what I can contribute to the project.

Reactions: Radwan126

Battlefield Argentina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Looks like my plan paid off!, i couldnt help you translating because i dont know japanese for shit!, so i spammed this proyect in EVERY SINGLE PLACE I COULD FIND! Youtube videos, Facebook groups, forums, you name it, anything god eater related, thats how much i wanna see this proyect succeed!
Please, keep doing what you're making..., is my dream to play and understand this awesome game :D
BTW are the % on transfirex accurate? you really are about 73% translated?

Last edited by Battlefield Argentina,
Reactions: Radwan126

FuryTomic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like my plan paid off!, i couldnt help you translating because i dont know japanese for shit!, so i spam this proyect in EVERY SINGLE PLACE I COULD FIND! Youtube videos, Facebook groups, forums, you name it, anything god eater related, thats how much i wanna see this proyect succeed!
Please, keep making what you're making, is my dream to play and understand this awesome game :D

ITS 75%!!!

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i think its pretty accurate , i myself translated a whole section xD , if you checked out the project files on transifex , you can see that only some files are remaining !
and yeah ... THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT !!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME AND YOU DID SOMETHING SO AMAZING FOR IT !! YOU ARE THE BEST !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I wanted to help in the translation too, but just when I was about to submit some of the lines I translated, I see on the transifex page that they've already been translated.:(
Now I have no idea on what I can contribute to the project
well at least you tried to help and that it self is amazing ! just wait and the project will be finished in no time .
but there is still something reviewers need to do , after everything is translated , they have to go through every line to fix it if it was wrong , aka , final touches .
I AM EXCITED !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1