Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey uhm devnoname, sorry to bother you but in percentage, how far have you gotten (I mean the testing) ? ,sorry to bother have a nice day

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Let's not jump to conclusions.
Time ago we received an update that the project was still alive although it was a long time that we received not one.
Then until devnoname doesn't tell us anything we cannot say the project is dropped ...Of course we cannot say even that is still in progress but the only thing we can do is wait and hope...or maybe we can also tag @devnoname120 and ask directly to him....Sorry if you're busy and if i'm just bothering you, but please could you give us an update?

Last edited by Braig,

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
the translation itself is finished (as far as i know)now they are on the testing phase.and ppl ask if its still alive.seriously... who would drop the project during testing:wtf:
yeah well I agree with you, but it's just that some people gets anxious without an update on something they're waiting for.

Reactions: Alex90

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is the patched game will relase this year in your opinion ? Sorry too hyped :bow:
maybe yes and maybe no, I mean the game has pretty much thing in it that got translated,like the story,the dialogue between characters ,aragamies names, etc. And they need to make sure that the translated words to make sense, but the translation has been finished a few months ago, so we might be seeing it this year at christmas or before. But these guys have a life too like us, so they can't afford to keep testing everything 24/7 .So let's just cheer 'em on and don't complain if the patch takes long to release.that's it for my reply (sorry for making it so long,for such a short question) and have a nice day guys and girls.

Last edited by jorji109,

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
it WOULD be a nice Christmas present , but sadly you cant always get what you want . they ae already doing their best .and it would be rude to ask for more , so , sit back , chill out and wait till they release it . that's all I can say.
i agree with you. Tbh, it doesn't matter if they don't finish it in the near future, as i still have too many backlogs i need to finish first, especially Pokemon Sun.
Besides, it's already a great present with them being nearing completion, right? :)

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
devname120 i help soo much to traslate la proyect please say % the testing i wanna help too is possible?
I'm not trying to insult your english or anything, I'm just going to say you should at least try to formulate legible sentences. From what I could grasp, you want to know if you can help, and the answer would be, at least as of this moment, no. As of right now, the patch is not available for public testing. we will be told when the patch is available, so patience will be necessary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o