Translation God Eater 1 / Burst / 2 (Proper English Patch) Thread

YamatoNag

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yeah some dialogue are from the eng. ver of GEB since i tend to get lazy at translating but translate half of the game itself

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok my opinion is why translate a game even if it already have a europian and usa version? for what purpose? i think you should focus on God Eater 2!
A lot of JP games tends to have more content available only for those versions or even some mechanics slightly different, I see it as bit unfair from their behalf to do that kind of thing but some understandable.
I agree with this since it's kinda bringing a "different" experience wich might be good, also don't forget that if you play God Eater, God Eater Burst and start God Eater 2, all JP versions you get more bonuses since all of them have the same region ID.

You're not wrong about asking for a decent translation for the latest game (I want that also for a lot of games, even if I never play them), but hold on, we already waited for many years just for that and I know we can wait a bit longer for the sake of having better translations for all the games, don't you think?

Reactions: mark12171995

YamatoNag

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ight i found an old forum that has GE1 translated but since megaupload got taken down ages ago, pretty much the files are gone so i'll post the oldie link *snip*

Last edited by Flame,

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ight i found an old forum that has GE1 translated but since megaupload got taken down ages ago, pretty much the files are gone so i'll post the oldie link *snip*
Interesting, I remember that forum... Anyway, I was able to find it in a BR site as well, it's in another megaupload link and the source was gsmfans with was the best BR forum which is down once again, it's sad to see a good forum like that having so much issues to keep alive...

Here's the link for that as well just for reference since it says what was translated: https://kidlinux.wordpress.com/2010/12/27/god-eater-english-patch/

Interesting... the plugin's authors are Coldbird, Vuze and Truthkey... if you're lucky you could try to contact one of them (mainly Coldbird I assume) and who knows by any chance he still has it...

Last edited by Flame,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was playing need for speed remastered and said to myself this is a nice Forza remaster
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome but man the hits on that list.
    Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Today I learned that the creators of the Donkey Kong games also made Sea of Thieves
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why do i feel the sudden urge to start singing pirate's scorn from the donkey kong country cartoon?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you being for real, cause that's hard to believe, DK is Nintendo and made in japan, Sea of thieves was from Microsoft, in America. I'm not calling you a liar, just didn't know.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yes they were both made by Rare, but DK was from Rare back then, Rare now is owned by MS. So makes since.
    +1
    They even developed a LJN game.... lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was pretty rare
    I wonder what deal with Satan LJN worked to get Rare to make that one...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember couple years ago, they announced they were working on a Perfect Dark remake, wonder what ever happen with that?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It went into the darkness
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and buddies used to play the hell out of Perfect Dark on N64, that and Goldeneye, was the first real PvP shooter games I remember
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    4-way split screen on a tiny 19" TV, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you share joysticks also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh we had the 4 controller add on thingy for n64. Duh I just got your joke, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you touched ends
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, but being in the boy scouts, they forced us to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chopped down some wood for the scout master
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was actually in the scouts for 1 week, til they assigned me homework, n I was like f this, and quit, I was like 10 yrs old. And no I didn't join the girl Scouts.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was the homework about getting to know the scout leaders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to memorize how to tell 15 different trees species, I think, been awhile. But yea it was about knowing Wood.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could've just wrote down firewood
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Could've just wrote down firewood