Hacking Go modding issues

Rogue_Ninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to perma hack my 6.60 go. From what I understand I have to downgrade the firmware and that's where I'm having issues. Anyone know of any guides to help the one I found I'm having a hard time understanding it.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://filetrip.net/...rader-6-60.html
Works on 5g Go, can't remember if it support anything newer.

Edit:
Yes, I mean it is a downgrader to 6.20, from there you can install a 'permanent' hack.
Nothing hard about it, put the downgrader in the game folder like any other homebrew, and the 6.20 update file in the update folder like any firmware upgrade and launch the downgrader. Note that everything goes in the internal storage of the Go and not the memory stick.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

Rogue_Ninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://filetrip.net/...rader-6-60.html
Works on 5g Go, can't remember if it support anything newer.

Edit:
Yes, I mean it is a downgrader to 6.20, from there you can install a 'permanent' hack.
Nothing hard about it, put the downgrader in the game folder like any other homebrew, and the 6.20 update file in the update folder like any firmware upgrade and launch the downgrader. Note that everything goes in the internal storage of the Go and not the memory stick.

Took the memory card out so thats not a problem. I am putting the 6.20 update file in the update folder in psp/game/update and the downgrader in the psp/game. All that is showing up on the menu screen is the 6.20 update I can not find the downgrader. Am I doing something wrong?

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took the memory card out so thats not a problem. I am putting the 6.20 update file in the update folder in psp/game/update and the downgrader in the psp/game. All that is showing up on the menu screen is the 6.20 update I can not find the downgrader. Am I doing something wrong?

For the downgrader
/PSP/Game/6.xx Downgrader v4/Eboot.PBP
?

Rogue_Ninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

For the downgrader
/PSP/Game/6.xx Downgrader v4/Eboot.PBP
?

Running now. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.