ROM Hack Global link help with translations

xXxM1NG0xXx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay im new to this site, literally just registered but ive been using this site alot due to pokemon black and white so in anycase i need help with the pokemon random battles, it says i have to sign up with the global link to do random battles but i have no clue how to i found the website to sign up but its all in japanese and i need help. . . . .thanks in advance

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Here you go I translated them myself, I hope this help ^.^ Is a fast translation with google
tongue.gif
Its not an accurate translation but it's good enough to understand ^.^

First click on any of the pokeball and it will should pop up this... Then click on "Register"
Missing...

After that just check and accept the agreement then move on...
2ndg.png

Enter your personal/login information...
3rd1.png

4th.png

Then make sure all your information are correct, then click send verify email and you will get a verify email in your mail and with a new ID and your own password
biggrin.gif

5thu.png

Hope this help! Have fun~

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
darkspirit456 said:
Here you go I translated them myself, I hope this help ^.^ Is a fast translation with google
tongue.gif
Its not an accurate translation but it's good enough to understand ^.^

First click on any of the pokeball and it will should pop up this... Then click on "Register"
1sty.png

After that just check and accept the agreement then move on...
2ndg.png

Enter your personal/login information...
1stz.png

4th.png

Then make sure all your information are correct, then click send verify email and you will get a verify email in your mail and with a new ID and your own password
biggrin.gif

5thu.png

Hope this help! Have fun~

Ok, ti have already registered... but when i'm making logging it shows me this:

globallink.png

I don't know for what is this and what to put on red and orange spaces... help

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
yep, thanks, because it's very easy to register using a online translator until this point... after that, is not posible to translate online becuase all info is added on an image like on a flash website...

Edit... ok i found what to do
tongue.gif
, you only need to put the game id of sync twice jajajaja... thanks for all

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spider476 said:
yep, thanks, because it's very easy to register using a online translator until this point... after that, is not posible to translate online becuase all info is added on an image like on a flash website...

tongue.gif

Mind posting a how to for this screen im lost here

globallink.png

axelhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
kingofgamesgx said:
spider476 said:

tongue.gif

Mind posting a how to for this screen im lost here

globallink.png

In the red box you write any nick you want and the orange box you need to write the ID that the pokemon B or W give you when you shync your game on the game synchronize option (this option appears when you turn on the game).

My question now its how to enter to random battles from the DS with my account activated????

Saionji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have Registrate successful but i cant connect to Random Battle Tournament...
I have connect to Random room... game show me some on Japanise and game disconnect...

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saionji said:
I have connect to Random room... game show me some on Japanise and game disconnect...
They are very strict with Pokesav so yeah if you used it your screwed

axelhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I only used pokemon catched on my game and still cant fight random battles

I saw on one post that you cant use pokes with more than 5 letter on their name, item clause and species clause enabled, and they can have only have B/W moveset

Saionji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XXLANCEXX said:
Saionji said:
They are very strict with Pokesav so yeah if you used it your screwed

I am don't use Pokesav
unsure.gif

Only pokemon catch on game... Maybe need more badje or 6 pokemon?

Irenicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are videos on youtube that prove u can use pokesav in rated random battle.
I don't think it's a problem with legality check because (at least me) i can't even connect to the nintendo wifi. I have the game patched with the english v2. When i talk to the girl near the worldmap, i always choose the first option and after 3-4 dialogues she says something with "VICTINI, RESHIRAM, KYUREMU" (probably some pokemons u can't use in random battle).
Any advice anyone ?

Irenicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok LOL it's about a pokesav'ed pokemon because i just cought 3 fresh pokemon and with them, the game let me to connect to the nintendo wifi connection. Damn =P

Edit: There is an ITEM and SPECIES clause, probably it was because i had 6 pokemon with life orb xD i will check it out

ReEdited: I confirm the ITEM and SPECIES clause, now i can play easily.

axelhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Irenicus said:
Ok LOL it's about a pokesav'ed pokemon because i just cought 3 fresh pokemon and with them, the game let me to connect to the nintendo wifi connection. Damn =P

Edit: There is an ITEM and SPECIES clause, probably it was because i had 6 pokemon with life orb xD i will check it out

What exactly did you did and where cause from the pokecenter i cant join random

Irenicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
axelhacker said:
Irenicus said:

I give u a suggestion to find out the problem. Can you try to talk with the woman next to the worldmap in the pokemon center with 3 FRESH pokemon and tell me what happens ?
Does the game ask you to save ? If yes, we are at a good point.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone sent a poke to dream world yet? i sent one and got it back,but i think it might be limited to one can go to dream world a day because i can't send another

Irenicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as i know, the dream world will be back on 11th october.
Source Serebii
The Dream World is planned to return the week of October 11. In addition to this, they're limiting the use somewhat. Instead of allowing everyone to access it, you will need to have a game synced up to the system. In addition to that, for the forseeable future, they'll be limiting access for an hour per day.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Irenicus said:
As far as i know, the dream world will be back on 11th october.
Source Serebii
The Dream World is planned to return the week of October 11. In addition to this, they're limiting the use somewhat. Instead of allowing everyone to access it, you will need to have a game synced up to the system. In addition to that, for the forseeable future, they'll be limiting access for an hour per day.

ah that explans why i was able to send a poke,but only once,and didn't get to mess around in dream world oh well atleast when i synced sending the poke it DLed the Atl dex art so my attempts weren't in vain

axelhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Irenicus said:
axelhacker said:
Irenicus said:

I give u a suggestion to find out the problem. Can you try to talk with the woman next to the worldmap in the pokemon center with 3 FRESH pokemon and tell me what happens ?
Does the game ask you to save ? If yes, we are at a good point.

Yeah i can do the save, and conect to wifi when i speak to the girl but after that i only see my trainer card or something and after that sing off and return to pokecenter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill