ROM Hack Global link help with translations

metalmouth647

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not use google chrome as it automatically translates other languages into english. It doesnt translate everything, but most things.

@ Tails100, click the X button and re-click the orange pokeball with the ds.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
metalmouth647 said:
Why not use google chrome as it automatically translates other languages into english. It doesnt translate everything, but most things.

@ Tails100, click the X button and re-click the orange pokeball with the ds.
I did that, I clicked the X button and I clicked the orange pokeball again, same thing.

碧玉

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tails100 said:
When my bro trys to go to that orange pokeball with the DS ontop it gives this message.
Pokemonerror.PNG

i thank that's because you haven't sync your game yet, or if you have..just wait a couple of second for it to sync just try logging on again or refresh the website x]

Monkfish Esq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Getting your gamesync code doesn't count as putting a pokemon to sleep. you have to connect to the gamesync again and put a pokemon to sleep for your save to be properly uploaded to the website.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
??*~ said:
tails100 said:
When my bro trys to go to that orange pokeball with the DS ontop it gives this message.
Pokemonerror.PNG

i thank that's because you haven't sync your game yet, or if you have..just wait a couple of second for it to sync just try logging on again or refresh the website x]
How do you sync your game?
pressing the 5th option in-game connects to wifi but then just disconnects.

Monkfish Esq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tails100 said:
I do then I get this message:
Dreamworldpokemon.jpg
then it disconnects me off wifi.

Hmm, you're using the fan translation yes? look in your pal pad and tell me if you can see your friend code or if it's just ____ ____ ____

Monkfish Esq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try connecting to the GTS, then back out and use the gamesync again.

Edit: To get the pikachu skin, you have to click the orange box on the right of the screen. It's under 3 black boxes. Select the top option and copy paste ゆめのせかい into the box and that will unlock the pikachu c-gear skin.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Monkfish Esq said:
Try connecting to the GTS, then back out and use the gamesync again.

Edit: To get the pikachu skin, you have to click the orange box on the right of the screen. It's under 3 black boxes. Select the top option and copy paste ?????? into the box and that will unlock the pikachu c-gear skin.
Did that already, didnt work.

Monkfish Esq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Then I've got no idea. I had the same problem as you, after I got my gamesync code that message popped up but it started working for me when I had a compatible pokemon in the storage box. I had no friend code though until after I had connected to the GTS and came back out.

Here's a better picture I took in case anyone can translate it.

It pops up as soon as you press the big button in the c-gear wifi, before it actually asks you to connect to the nintendo wifi.

Actually...looking at your picture the message I posted is too short..is this the error you're getting?

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Monkfish Esq said:
Then I've got no idea. I had the same problem as you, after I got my gamesync code that message popped up but it started working for me when I had a compatible pokemon in the storage box. I had no friend code though until after I had connected to the GTS and came back out.

Here's a better picture I took in case anyone can translate it.

It pops up as soon as you press the big button in the c-gear wifi, before it actually asks you to connect to the nintendo wifi.

Actually...looking at your picture the message I posted is too short..is this the error you're getting?

Yep the exact same stuff in the picture.

碧玉

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think this ^^^ picture means that the game sync's energy needs to recharge for one day soo you cant you use it till you give it a 24hrs..im not sure though n_n

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Monkfish Esq said:
Which one exactly though? the first or the second?
Both.

QUOTE(??*~ @ Oct 6 2010, 11:19 PM)
i think this ^^^ picture means that the game sync's energy needs to recharge for one day soo you cant you use it till you give it a 24hrs..im not sure though n_n
Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, That is definitely exciting news. +1