Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Cool story brah.
And as I've said in a diffrent thread that was very similar to this one: If you have to ask a forum on the net (especially this one) if you should ask a girl out, then you're probably too much of a dweeb and shouldn't ask her out.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you asking US if this is between YOU and the HOT CHICK?

If you want to go after her, then go ahead. You can't even be sure she's gonna say yes. If you value your friendship, you MAY want to go ask your friend if it's okay...

If you don't want to, then no. No loss, no gain.

See, that wasn't so hard using your brain, now was it?

Also, this is not a poll, nor a contest.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Post your picture on Hot Or Not, if you score over 8 you're entitled to ask out a hot chick, if you don't then stick to kleenex.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crass said:
Cool story brah.
And as I've said in a diffrent thread that was very similar to this one: If you have to ask a forum on the net (especially this one) if you should ask a girl out, then you're probably too much of a dweeb and shouldn't ask her out.

Ladies and gentlemen, this quote is the speech of a chronic masturbator (aka a /b regular).

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Post your picture on Hot Or Not, if you score over 8 you're entitled to ask out a hot chick, if you don't then stick to kleenex.

That's kinda mean man, any male is entitled to ask the hot chick of their fancy out unless they are terrible, sexist, ignorant, heartless jerks.

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I say go for it
biggrin.gif

Screw your 'friend who shall be named' I mean it is his loss.
yay.gif

Then again, everything is up to you. goodluck.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hop2089 said:
TrolleyDave said:

That's kinda mean man, any male is entitled to ask the hot chick of their fancy out unless they are terrible, sexist, ignorant, heartless jerks.

I agree that any guy is entitled to ask out a hot chick, I do it alot. If he's got to come here for advice on whether to do it or not then he obviously hasn't done it before and doesn't have the confidence to just go "Bugger it, I'm asking out the hot chick". If he asks out the hot chick while his confidence well is empty then it could cause long lasting psychological damage that stops him being able to ask out hot chicks in the future. See, I wasn't really being mean.
smile.gif

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
m3rox said:
Crass said:
Cool story brah.

Ladies and gentlemen, this quote is the speech of a chronic masturbator (aka a /b regular).
+1

sauce?

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Aug 31 2009, 10:05 AM) What's up with Hot Chicks these days?!
2582.jpg

Everybody wants one, and I can't see appeal!

TinyT, are you a hot chick?!

rofl2.gif

its been long time since i laughed this hard on gbatemp

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What if it's a very large Kleenex? I'm talking huge here. Enormous.

I could have sworn I posted in this thread already. Alright you wiseguys, who removed my nuggets of wisdom? Meh. Oh well. I'm not even sure they apply any more.

Anyway. Go for it. Good luck. Prepare for it to bite you in the ass. Hope that it doesn't. People are different. No two are the same. There's no universally applicable piece of advice. Besides, you basically gave us no info at all. It's like saying "my flashcard won't work halp plz lol."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: User Gates "Disliked" your answer.