sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AdamBrunt said:
So to play Ghostbusters you need to be on rev13a and reboot the wii between games
frown.gif

what do you mean by this? You start a game then die and you then have to reboot the wii?

teegale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tagteam3283 said:
DirtyH said:
got it working with:

-PAL Wii 4.0E
-cios rev 13
(if you have 13b, just reinstall 13)
-USB Loader GX 501
Settings in usbloader gx for the game:
video mode: autopatch
002 fix: on

cheers dood, worked 4 me too

Also confirmed working
smile.gif

ph00p

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sYndrome13 said:
Okay, I finally got the game working. Here's how I did it:
  • Burned the unmodified image to DVD-R
  • Installed cIOS rev 13 (a.k.a. rev 13a)
  • Downloaded and installed NeoGamma R3 on SD card under \apps directory
  • Launched NeoGamma R3
  • Selected Config Options
  • Changed Patch Video from No to All
  • Selected Exit Menu
  • Selected Launch Game
EDIT: Big thanks to AdamBrunt for pointing me in the direction of the Patch Video option.

I don't know why that isn't working for me!
frown.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sekhu said:
AdamBrunt said:
So to play Ghostbusters you need to be on rev13a and reboot the wii between games
frown.gif

what do you mean by this? You start a game then die and you then have to reboot the wii?

no if you want to play a different game you need to reboot. doesn't bother me i usually only play 1 game than turn the wii off when i'm done
tongue.gif

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
sekhu said:
AdamBrunt said:
frown.gif

No.

There is a known issue with rev13a that if you return the USBLoader screen after playing a game of the HDD then the next game will freeze (even though it normally works). The only way to fix it is to reboot the wii.

ph00p

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The preloader doesn't even work for me!
frown.gif
and the other steps with gamma loader didn't either, I'm just stuck at the wii strap screen
frown.gif

I have 13a installed, I'm using Neogamma loader rc3 I tried with the settings listed, nothing is working!
frown.gif

jroc838

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yoitsme how do you make ghostbusters work??

i already tried test 2, and got stuck on the health screen (warning screen about the distance, and those things)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So wait a sec, there's no way to play this unless you have a USB device?
That's pretty bad, the only USB gizmo I have is a 2GB stick. So if this new error becomes a standard practice I can't play anything new unless I buy something bigger? :\

tsarrack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I try to load the game via NeoGamma or any other backup launcher, it freezes at the wiimote screen. The interesting thing is that I can load and play the game through the disc channel. Plays fine. I'm using Rev13a on a 4.0 softmod and I also recently followed another guide elsewhere to make games loadable through the disc channel. It doesn't work on all of my games for some reason (maybe they've been patched in some way) but plenty of them do work including Ghostbusters, which I just straight burned the iso with no patching or brickblocking applied.

The guide for launching games via disc channel can be found at this link

How to launch backups via disc channel on 4.0

tsarrack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
So wait a sec, there's no way to play this unless you have a USB device?
That's pretty bad, the only USB gizmo I have is a 2GB stick. So if this new error becomes a standard practice I can't play anything new unless I buy something bigger? :\

It's loading for me from a burn.

jroc838

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i tried R3 neogamma backuplauncher, but i don`t know if a make something wrong, the game enter, but in the wiimote screen got stuck....any ideas??

tsarrack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
There seems to be an error in NeoGamma R4 RC2+, please if you want to use NeoGamma use R3 for now.

even though the game works for me through disc channel i tried neogamma r3 out of curiosity and it works fine, no freezing on wiimote screen.

jroc838

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i reboot with neogamma R3 the wii, but in the channel disk, the game ask me to update....:S, and anyone else got that message?

sYndrome13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get the game to load one more (and only one more) time, though I'm not sure exactly how I did it.

I burned a fresh copy of Ghostbusters, verified the disc through ImgBurn, and used SoftChip r99 to launch the game. I think (I should have written it down) the only change I made to the settings was to enable logging.

After powering off the Wii and turning it back on, I have not been able to get past the Wii Remote safety screen again. I am now thoroughly confused.

When I was able to get the game working, I played it for about an hour with no glitches or errors.

EDIT: Here's the log from SoftChip r99 from right before I successfully loaded the game:
QUOTE said:
[13/05 12:43:05] ---------------------
[13/05 12:43:05] Loading Disc...
[13/05 12:43:10] Disc ID: RGQE
[13/05 12:43:10] Disc Title: Ghostbusters
[13/05 12:43:11] IOS requested by the game inside the tmd: 53
[13/05 12:43:15] IOS requested by the apploader: 53 (Rev 4113)
The log entries for failed attempts are exactly the same, so no help there.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything works fine for me until I slide down the pole and I'm supposed to click on the Ectomobile. The sound stutters but I can still move around. Then when I click on Single Player and press + to continue, it freezes (but the sound still continues looping).

I'm using: Wiikey, USBLoaderGX 502, cIOS rev13, 002 Fix enabled, Seagate FreeAgent Go 160GB with sleep disabled.

tsarrack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for my earlier results (disc channel and neogamma r3) neither one seems to work every time. Sometimes it will freeze on the Wiimote screen through both options and other times it works like a charm either way I go. Oh well, I am just happy that I can play the game even if it takes a few tries
smile.gif

rest_easy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry but where are you finding 002 fix enabled?
I have USBLoaderGX 502 and I see the video setting but nothing about 002
(and I think I have rev13a. mine just said rev13....?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong