Gaming GH5 PAL Music Store Open?

burrellbloke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have got a PAL copy of Guitar Hero 5. It tells me when I play it that I am connected to the game servers but I do not seem to be able to use any of the online functions.

I cannot locate other people to play with online. Also if I try to enter the GH5 Music Store it appears to connect, then diaplays that it is attempting to update "Add on content" and then presents an error code of 201045 suggesting that I try to connect to the Mustic Store later.

I have seen a NTSC version of GH5 being played and the online functions of the NTSC version allow online play. That NTSC version was being played on a PAL console and although the Wii could connect to the Music Store it appeared that the store was empty as no DLC was available as there were no additional titles listed.

Are there different Music Stores for NTSC and PAL versions of GH5? I know that the official release date fo the PAL version of GH5 is 11th September 2009 so I was thinking that if the PAL store and PAL game servers were not up and running yet it would explain the errors that I have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Slappity slap slap